Screenshot showcase

20220114103354_1.thumb.jpg.9da85be2f4e355286fbfef8ccc80b14b.jpg

Did- did the Lureplant killed Klaus?

I was in the my world where I try experiments and test new content on updates, since I haven't turn off Lureplants they spawn every now and then around the world so I went to kill them as they would overpopulate biomes but when I killed this one it droped Klaus' drops (Figure Sketch and Winter Feast's Candycane Horns) and some gifts from the Loot Stash, somehow.

what the heck...?

1 hour ago, Just-guy said:

what the heck...?

During WF I often just beat up Klaus but leave the loot behind for when I'm more available to pick them up given how much stuff there is... and I surprised myself more than once for finding them back after I completely forgot about them. So I think it can only be some Lureplant that grew here as you killed Klaus during spring then the plant spawned on the way back and picked-up the remaining loots. But that's a funny story

16 minutes ago, ADM said:

During WF I often just beat up Klaus but leave the loot behind for when I'm more available to pick them up given how much stuff there is... and I surprised myself more than once for finding them back after I completely forgot about them. So I think it can only be some Lureplant that grew here as you killed Klaus during spring then the plant spawned on the way back and picked-up the remaining loots. But that's a funny story

That's the thing, I don't remember killing him.

On 1/9/2022 at 6:58 PM, Mike23Ua said:

I can no longer find the Gift/Brag thread.. it must have died… anyway I got this today when logging in. :D 

What even is this?? Christmas Wurt?C866FEFD-5F37-4CEA-B21D-20B0988CB34A.thumb.png.38e27670f1d1dda864d5197db361bdcd.png

Slogging through the swamp
In a one-merm open cart
Through the reeds we tromp
Boy it smells like farts!

(sorry, best I could do on short notice : P)

Anyway, speaking of holiday-related stuff, behold:

threeshrines.thumb.png.2a9ca98386e092fbeefde2add5217675.png

Three.  THREE Year of the Thingie shrines, in one world.  Yeah you can build them at any time now, but that's not how I roll. The Carrat one was built during the Year of the Rat celebrations (2020), the Beefalo one was during the Year of the Ox (2021), and the Catcoon one that now joins them was of course built a couple days ago, during the Year of the Tiger (2022).  

It needs some more decor; I admit--the catcoon one totally should have some more trees framing it on the other side.  LITTLE leery to start planting new trees right in the dead of summer, however.  (The shrine itself IS in range of the closest flingo...I think.)

Frankly, while this world isn't that impressive in number of days played compared to some others, I'm still just amazed that through all the stuff that has HAPPENED, none of this has burned or been stomped down.  A small part of my camp burned once, I've lost several birds because I went on long trips and couldn't feed them in time, and Bearger once had a temper tantrum on my road trees--but that's about it!  (There WERE multiple burn-downs while building my "museum" setpiece in the desert, but the less said about that the better.)

frellinglightning.thumb.png.5b5c82e12cb8e92072e7338bbc45a004.png

(shakes head)

...Notorious

Can somebody explain what happend here? Is this a setpeice? Why are there 2 perfecty spaced, like somebody placed them with geometric placement evergreen groves just randomly next to pig king?? They aren't treeguards, I didn't place them, and i'm playing in offline mode so it couldn't be another player either. This is also an unmodded world so what gives????

20220202083132_1.jpg

57 minutes ago, hhh2 said:

Can somebody explain what happend here? Is this a setpeice? Why are there 2 perfecty spaced, like somebody placed them with geometric placement evergreen groves just randomly next to pig king?? They aren't treeguards, I didn't place them, and i'm playing in offline mode so it couldn't be another player either. This is also an unmodded world so what gives????

20220202083132_1.jpg

is a set piece

Archived