Klei Weekly Art Stream!

Spoiler
4 hours ago, FruitShake said:

UwU

unknown.png

HOLY HECK I'M FINALLY FINISHED!

5e68ee70588c7_SweepyTakeoverFinal.thumb.png.6d6d22bc112545d3ff921f153969f25b.png

This took so long...but I'm really proud with how it turned out! :wilson_goodjob:

Also during the process of making this piece this happened:

Me: At first I was going for a more cutesy "look at the goofs riding the roomba"...but now I kinda low-key ship it. :wilson_curious:

"Gossmae"

Horsey: Their married now : )

image.thumb.png.3c4ff8fc4400a62eefde69b12f1ce1cc.png

• Developer
1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Our street man can't get into the stream room cos Klei is closed XD

Poor Jesse, just sits outside the studio all day long waiting for someone to let him in, like a dog waiting to pee but in reverse.

Next week's art challenge will be tumbleweeds, because this topic has been so deserted and I want to bring it back. Be sure to submit by Tuesday the 5th! (No I wont be making a video showcasing submissions.)

Lol you think I'm joking!

I think that if they announced the theme of the week, this would be the "Crab king".
KING.thumb.jpg.cb92bc641369d83658b00a5727859dd9.jpg

While some kind of crap is raging in the world and all people are sitting at home - somewhere Jesse is sad....
We miss too =)

Spoiler

KING_01.1.thumb.jpg.3799ac97b1e885b0f11efbbc465c5f0f.jpg

Guys, this week theme could be the "Krab King" as Bering said. Let's post drawings of him here so this thread will not lay forgotten. We can choose next theme next sunday. Weekly Art Challenge Without Stream. Let's try this, why not.

Archived