Klei Weekly Art Stream!

I've waited for this moment for a while! I finished my own evil froggie last year while attending a ceramics course with Mrklli.

CeramicFrog12.thumb.jpg.8590f3b56335a195b183f3858f46b5fe.jpg

Big thanks to Mrklli for notifying me of the stream topic and for doing the photoshoot as well!

CeramicFrog11.thumb.jpg.77874dd9c520c28b4d4296d7e8db2dd1.jpg

He can't wait to poke your puny twigs off your pocketses.

artstream_1_21_20.png

Thanks everyone for your art challenge submissions. Here is the finished Frogs/Frog Rain piece from last week's art stream. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (3:30 PM PT / 11:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Carrat Racing from Don't Starve Together: Year of the Carrat. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

I was anticipating a carrat-themed stream so I made this yesterday in ceramics class. There's also my dragon photobombing but don't mind him.

It'll take take like a month before it's glazed and ready to go, so I guess I'll just update it here when it's done.

EDIT: My carrat has color now! Still a long way to go before I can take him home though...

image.thumb.png.1f442b7f60dd6a48d073e16d55f4f0c8.pngcarrat2.thumb.png.cfd5e28764b3b7a49b919a590689744a.png

Here's a legit racing pic I drew while waiting for the clay to do it's thing:

Carratracing1.thumb.png.4538ec0e655df6fccc53f70cce8c3659.png

I did draw something before the prompt went out, I think it's best if I share it here too
A few doodles too, but I couldn't decide well to finish it. I was playing with friends and came back from the moon islands to see 2 bald carrats, I couldn't stop laughing everytime it was brought up

how in the science did it made it possible.png

rat.png

wig.png

Archived