JanH

Klei Weekly Art Stream!

watermelen671    19293
5 minutes ago, MagicalSkies said:

The Ice Beam is this one:

A3EE5BA6-7563-4CCD-9456-24820D9F1D96.png

I kinda figured. 

1 hour ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Most likely is inspired by Flatfishes - have both eyes on same side.

I was thinking more Halibut, the eyes are more accurate. :wilson_sneaky:

Spoiler

Hippoglossus_hippoglossus.jpg

I mean Halibut are flatfish, but the thing is they actually start with eyes on both sides of their head, which then migrate over to one side. I guess I know what art I'm gonna be doing. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 1

batkin    2
On 5/11/2020 at 7:11 PM, Captain_Rage said:

Speaking of that, there is a Youtube channel where a fellow does amazing polymer clay sculptures of Don't Starve Together related things. It is definitely worth checking out.

He's great at sculpting, but there's a video where he mistreats a live rat. I would not support this creator :\

Edited by batkin
  • Sad 2

Wumpus the 19th    1106

so are the posts supposed to be specifically about the current topic or can it be anything?

i say because i have a picture based on the roseate skin of wilson, only replacing roses with dandelions.

Szczuku    13863
6 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

so are the posts supposed to be specifically about the current topic or can it be anything?

i say because i have a picture based on the roseate skin of wilson, only replacing roses with dandelions.

Well we were supposed to to make weekly challanges ourselves and post drawings related  to those challanges as far as I know

• Like 1

Szczuku    13863

Well then, who shall give a challange for this week? Cuz fyi if nobody's fast enough I'll gladly take the role of the announcer ;)

• Haha 2

Mrklli    1125

Did we already draw Wendy after her rework? Can't remember. If not, I'd say it's about time we do it now.

• Like 1

Mrklli    1125

I was just going to suggest Antlion and/or other summery things for this week and Walter for the next if that's ok :D

Edited by Mrklli

Whisperlisc    4356

Topic for this week will be: Wilson (and his beard) I don't remeber if he even was a topic on this thread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mrklli    1125

Ok, I'm in! It's still very possible for me to do something summer themed with a terribly overheated Wilson :joyous:

• Haha 3