Klei Weekly Art Stream!

artstream-10-16-18.png

If you missed the art stream last week, here is the finished piece from the show. Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, & even finish up streams with a blindfolded drawing. 

Don't forget to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. And, if you have any drawing challenge art pieces that you would like to submit, post them in this thread and they might get featured in future episodes!

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Art Stream Weekly Challenge

This week, our art challenge is to draw Webber, or other Don't Starve characters in the Funko style. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream.

tesla_coil_lantern_by_dociledragon-dcpp6

Tesla Coil Lantern. This is the skin that comes with the Wilson Funko Pop figure.

Hey I was wondering could we get a moderator to post the challenge theme each week? I get mildly confused about the theme every so often for example I was a little confused whether this week was Webber or if it was something to do with the funko pop figures.

It's transparent!
In case no one has noticed, I'm a bit of a fan of Mr. Skits, and I rather like the idea of him doing cute things. And because Webber is an innocent and much less deserving of the torments of the Constant, clearly Mr. Skits needs to teach him how to play chess if Maxwell doesn't.

Thanks to butlerkitties for suggesting the white borders and transparency for the final version.

webberfunko.png

Here it is with a black background, also:

funkowebber.png

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, deludeddaybreak said:

It's transparent!
In case no one has noticed, I'm a bit of a fan of Mr. Skits, and I rather like the idea of him doing cute things. And because Webber is an innocent and much less deserving of the torments of the Constant, clearly Mr. Skits needs to teach him how to play chess if Maxwell doesn't.

Thanks to butlerkitties for suggesting the white borders and transparency for the final version.

webberfunko.png

Here it is with a black background, also:

funkowebber.png

Mr. Skits pet when, Klei?

2 minutes ago, deludeddaybreak said:

Or at  the very least, I'd love for Max to be able to summon Them as a follower aaa

That would be so great. Though I suppose They might only allow themselves to be summoned because They desire Maxwell back on the throne or otherwise find him their favorite piece to play with. 

Archived