The Forge Extended to Dec. 4th

JoeW

Hey Everybody, 

As you may be aware The Forge was scheduled to end this Thursday. We have decided to extend the event a few more days to Dec. 4th so that you can have the weekend to finish up your accomplishments, get those levels, and fill up your wardrobe with Forge skins. 

This Thursday we will be posting a bunch of stats for you showing the fastest teams, individual survivor damage and healing stats, and more. We also have a set of 8 new Forge Mastery accomplishments to help you get the most out of the final weekend, so you can look for those as well. 

We know that there have been a lot of suggestions on ways to improve The Forge, or to keep it around even longer, however we are currently working on the next event and are not able to get in those changes at this time. Your suggestions and feedback will certainly be reflected in events to come, thanks again!

• Like 43
  • Thanks 11
  • Sad 6

I honestly was gonna give up on the other achievos because I'm very busy with school, but the extended date ON THE WEEKEND changes EVERYTHING. NOW I NEED EVERY SINGLE LAST ACHIEVEMENT!  (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

thanks, these few days are pretty handy to play with all those new friends I made playing the forge. 

I'll miss the horned helmet (the one with the biggest horns), how about one more forge item skin? that would be amazing :D 

Thanks a lot! I think a lot of people will be happy about this :) 

One question: it was said that the Hallowed Nights will last till the Forge ends (as stated here:)

Spoiler

Will also Hallowed Nights be extended, or they end on this Thursday?

On a different note, the Forge ends on Monday, just like its beta did... maybe Monday will be Klei's second Thursday?

Edited by fimmatek

I guess I'll be missing out on 1-2 nights worth of sleep just to grab up those achievements... @__@

More lost sleep dedicated to the Forge! LET'S GO!

41 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hey Everybody, 

As you may be aware The Forge was scheduled to end this Thursday. We have decided to extend the event a few more days to Dec. 4th so that you can have the weekend to finish up your accomplishments, get those levels, and fill up your wardrobe with Forge skins. 

This Thursday we will be posting a bunch of stats for you showing the fastest teams, individual survivor damage and healing stats, and more. We also have a set of 8 new Forge Mastery accomplishments to help you get the most out of the final weekend, so you can look for those as well. 

We know that there have been a lot of suggestions on ways to improve The Forge, or to keep it around even longer, however we are currently working on the next event and are not able to get in those changes at this time. Your suggestions and feedback will certainly be reflected in events to come, thanks again!

Any way we can get word of what these accomplishments are ahead of time so we can practice and construct proper comps around them? o_o

Edited by Fidooop

Whelp, I'm sitting here with my spool crafting window open. I'm glad I decided to check on the end date before hand!

PogChamp

Now I have through this weekend to get everything done. And here I thought Klei wasn't going to get me anything for my birthday this week! :D

<3 Much luv

12 minutes ago, Griver84 said:

Whelp, I'm sitting here with my spool crafting window open. I'm glad I decided to check on the end date before hand!

PogChamp

Now I have through this weekend to get everything done. And here I thought Klei wasn't going to get me anything for my birthday this week! :D

<3 Much luv

Haha i was going to craft everything like 30 minutes after they shut down the event xD now more days to get more things

15 hours ago, JoeW said:

Hey Everybody, 

Beefalo race as future event please

beefalo的圖片搜尋結果

Edited by matthoffman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1