Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

(I should probably look at the update map

*Sees map*

Holy shet! It looks awesome! :o Ok the attack and basement remain the same but they are still currently unexplored :)add labelz plz)

"Well mine as well explore on my way to the kitchen. I'll try to bring back some cookies but don't count on it"

(Dragon Mage goes through the foyer and into the kitchen).

Edited by DragonMage156

People were already ransacking the kitchen it would seem. Well, he should make his standing clear.

"Greetings fellows of the kitchen!" Zek proclaimed. "I am here to declare every and all fish, and related, corpses my own on the behalf of all sea life. So that they may be properly laid to rest at a later date!" He stood around awkwardly briefly, "...Uh, thank you for your time." He then ended with a salute.

Edited by Zeklo
Sentence flow

"Maybe you should look around the crime scene." she said. "If I was a killer, I don't think I'd hide any 'evidence' in a kitchen cupboard." She caressed her own cheek, giving a distant look of doubt. "Actually, I think I might go back before everyone messes up the crime scene." Lipton starts back towards where they came from. "Toodles, Mezukie! And er... train fellow. And you." She finished muttering, exiting the room.

"Welp... i think that the lounge is empty from life, exept for those AFK guys over there that arent moving at all... ops i broke the 4th wall again sorry mr.p..." Soto then looks at Mr.P's corpse "Talking about mr.p... wouldn't it be fun to make a tower out of all those skulls? Time to test my construction skillztm!"

21 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

"Talking about mr.p... wouldn't it be fun to make a tower out of all those skulls? Time to test my construction skillztm!"

*Runs in* "No!" *Slaps Soto*

*Runs back out again* (Sorry for the off-topic squabbles, Mr.P :p)

Dragon Mage walks into the kitchen. "I think I'll check the higher cupboards and the top of the fridge first. That's where everyone hides their stash"

Edited by DragonMage156

"Hello Mena, I am searching for books possibly educating us about the nature of these premises, but to no avail. What is going on down there?"

Mobbstar clearly is not scared of being alone with one potential murderer, instead keeps browsing generic looking literature and lexicons.

Somebody went through the library. "Ah, Giddy fam, be careful in the laboratory."

"Soto is being Soto. So in other words, an emotionless, psychopathic jerk." Mena replied, scanning the contents of the library. "I came up here before I did something that I could possibly regret." She decided to shut her mouth before adding the 'but that's unlikely' part.

• Like 1

As the day slowly reaches its end you suddenly hear the Host's voice in your head again

"Ladies and Gentleman if you would please move to the Lounge. I have a few announcements to make"

Hesitant at first everyone decides to follow his call. When arriving at the lounge you see the Host sitting in a chair waiting for everyone to arive.

"I think I don't have to say much about what is about to happen now do I? You all know how it went last time and I sadly have to fall back on such crude methods of elimination. But alas it has to be like this. So you all should consider voting for whoever shall not see the light of the next day before the sun sets.

And before anyone even considers raising a hand against me a word of warning. The brands you all bear are all connected to me. My power is what keeps them from going off and killing everyone in the room. Should I die everyone does and to show that there's more to that a little presentation of what I mean"

He pulls out a small knife and slices himself over the hand just deep enought to draw blood. Everyone wince in pain and stares at their own hand noticing the same cut as the ones on the Host's one. He gives a slight humorless smile.

"I hope this convinces everyone to not even dare"

With these last words he walks out of the room and vanishes

(What means lynchvotes are go right now.)

• Like 5