Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

Zek straightened out. "Pardon Dragon Mage?" He questioned sharply, "This is a matter of life and death. For what reason would you vote anyway if it isn't probable or what you believe?"

"Well we gotta vote for someone" Dragon Mage replied "I could have died last time for not voting near the end. It's unlikely he's still the murderer but I wanna try play it safe. With luck, he's just an innocent bystander. Also he's being highly disrespectful and unreasonable"

22 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

With luck, he's just an innocent bystander.

"So you are saying that with luck i am just an innocent bystander? Not a member of the Mafia, Not a bounty hunter, Not the actual killer. You want me to be just an innocent bystander... That tells me a lot about you DragonMage... A lot."

"And i think that you had more luck than that...well if you are on that group."

"With this said, i change my vote to Dragonmage..."

• Like 1

On 12/09/2016 at 9:42 AM, DragonMage156 said:

"Well we gotta vote for someone" Dragon Mage replied "I could have died last time for not voting near the end. It's unlikely he's still the murderer but I wanna try play it safe. With luck, he's just an innocent bystander. Also he's being highly disrespectful and unreasonable"

Dwer puts his hands on his hips. 

"We've had no clues that the lynching vote this time is obligatory. And! What kind of reasons are those?? Being killed just cause he's a bum??"

"Which I also don't think he is because he's a cute birb. And likes hotline Miami like me!"

Edited by LadyD
  • Like 2

Zek's eye twitched. "Play it safe?" He shot out of his seat, and walked rather close to Dragon Mage. "Play it safe?" He repeated. "Yes, you could have died. Yes you can die. But what you're saying is you want to kill him for the sole fact of giving yourself a better chance." He paused. "Do you know what would also give you a better chance? Killing everyone else." He leaned closer. "With luck most of us would be murders am I right? Not that that others matter right? Is that what you're saying?"

"...or would you only spare Ysul?" He hissed.

Edited by Zeklo
Grammar

"Uhh, I think she meant with luck, you're just an innocent ass without killing you to find out..." Chris said, leaning against a wall. "If that wasn't the case...well, heh, we may have just found our mafioso. My vote is staying the same for know in case it was just miscommunication."

Edited by Chris1488

On 12/09/2016 at 10:12 AM, Chris1488 said:

I think she meant with luck, you're just an innocent ass without killing you to find out

"You know that i get killed when i get lynched?"

On 12/09/2016 at 10:12 AM, Chris1488 said:

"If that wasn't the case...well, heh, we may have just found our mafioso."

"OR someone that will take your bum out of this place."

*cough* "Sorry, i ussually don't swear."

Edited by LadyD

"No! That's not what I meant!" Dragon Mage shouted "Basically we don't have any leads as of now about any murderers and the only reason I said innocent bystander was I couldn't think of any other roles he could be. Should I have said "he IS mafia" or "he IS the bounty hunter"? (Sigh) would you feel better if I voted for someone else?"

"Ok y'know what? I just wasn't think straight when I replied. That happens a lot. Heck I hated on someone's Don't Starve OTP and felt horrible after their response. Maybe the tension and nerves was getting to me. Sorry I suggested such. I hope he don't loose too many people here. We have to make a vote though or else we'll get killed anyway. No point in dying from stubbornness cos you don't wanna lynch. That's like killing two bird with one stone and not in the good way either"

"I keep my vote for now but if there's a small shred of evidence leaning to someone else, I'll change my vote straight away"

"You all bring up pretty good points... 

Hm...

Soto, do you regret your past actions...?"

Toast, by now, has stopped being a baby. Instead, he strokes the area underneath his Jam eye with one of his pointy mech legs thoughtfully. Did the person who literally murdered him deserve forgiveness?

Zek took a step back his face contorting to a number of expressions before resting with a somber look. "...I'm sorry," He muttered, his fishbowl sinking slightly into his clothing. "I'm just... well this is round two for you guys, but this is my first. I-I don't think I'm prepared to see anymore bodies." He sank back into his chair, and continued to slink down into his coat until only his hat was visible. 

"I don't want this to become second nature.. for any of us." His voice murmured rather muffled. "Even if it's the so called best chance. 1/19 isn't good odds. Especially without evidence." ... "This is someone's life we're talking about. I wouldn't even stake a human surface-dweller dollar on those odds."

• Like 1

"You better be prepared, there is going to be a ton of bodies laying around." Soto said to zek " Either way, i already died once. So this was just a way to play for what is left of me just for the amusement of some people typing our conversations on a internet's forums this weird merasmus guy."

"I've always had one though throughout the last years:'kill or be killed'."

"Some memorial this turned out to be" Dragon Mage said, sitting down on the couch, arms crossed "I wouldn't vote for anyone if I didn't have to. I wish we could all just leave and got to an amusement part instead but with the magic being abused here... we wouldn't even make it onto the doorstep"

Edited by DragonMage156

"And this is why I always suggested taking down the actual person who put us all in this situation." he grunted, shaking his head, "That man with the hood that put these brands on us." he gestured at his wrist "Deciding who to kill is pointless if we are just toys of this puppeteer. We are all expendable to him, and so he doesn't care who dies, for we might all die anyway." he sighs, and then looks halfway down to the ground "To him this is all a game, but to us this is much more serious. My vote is always against him or her who handles this whole little circus, but we are obligated to choose someone else in the group..." he then looks up to the rest, "let's just stop... We can all stop if we just talk this over."

Mena had been watching in silence as the arguments unfolded, her temper cooling and doubts about her decision seeping into her mind. Had she acted too rashly? Was it really wise of them to gamble with someones life with no evidence? Even though he was clearly a psychopath, it could be that he wasn't interested in killing this time; that he wasn't given a killing roll, and they'd just be doing the Mafia's job faster by killing him off. Eug, this all reeked of deja vu. She briefly cast a sympathetic glance at Zeklo. She had nearly forgotten how new he was to this, how hard it was to swallow this first time around... Maybe she should absta-

Wait, did Soto just say his philosophy was 'Kill or be killed'? Yep, this man was a danger to them and to society. She wasn't changing her vote.

• Like 1

Pyro thought about what both Zeklo and Ysulyan said, realizing both made proper points.

(Pyro's response to Zeklo)

"If killing for me was like a second nature, I think I would have died."

(Pyro's response to Ysulyan)

"Well, I agree, but we can't take him down without us all dying with him, plus, somebody's gonna use some McGuffin Device to bring us back again and do this all over again, I understand I wasn't there the first time this happened, but I can understand that it was very traumatic for you all to turn on each other in one way or another." 

Pyro realized he was getting to philosophical and ended what he was saying with who he's still voting off for the Lynch.

"But I digress, I'm still voting for Battal."

Dragon Mage looked up at Ysul. "But... you heard what the host said. If he dies, we die. I don't wanna take my chances. Last time it would have been a good move since the host used a mechanism to lock us inside but I don't wanna try with this 'magic' he's using"

"I was the first to suggest searching for evidence was I not? I'm not sure how helpful it would be to talk to everyone about this since there is no evidence to consider... I stand by my earlier decision"

(I image soto as a huge teddy bear. With a knife. Threatening but cuddly.)

Mezukie covered the wound with her other hand. "I'm not sure I want to cast my vote yet, yes this could be the opportunity to take a mafia member but it's also one to take an innocent out and without any evidence to go on,"

• Like 2