Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Mena sighs. Wow, he literally wasn't holding it together. She rubbed her arm as she glanced around the room again; there were no words she could console him with, but perhaps her company might be worth something. She takes the couch opposite the traumatized fish and tried to settle in for the night.

• Like 1

"Waddle was just acting really weird. And did he say detective? **** me if he's right..."

Corinth sighed and flicked through the channels, "Tonight marks the first anniversary of a story that gripped headlines around the world. The Host killings, as they were-" *click* "What I think is that David Luis already annoyed one mana-" *click* "But... But... Johnny... I love you!"

Corinth looked the screen for a few seconds, before exploding; "ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME? I WAS SHIPPING THESE TWO SINCE THE BEGINNING AND NOW THEY HOOK UP?!"

Edited by Dannyrulx
  • Like 1

"That's what you get for accusing me so wrongfully," she said under her breath. "No point to an innocent if they can't accuse the right people anyways." She glowered at what was left of him, before turning her head and letting out a low snarl. "Probably would have killed me anyways, wouldn't you, sweetheart?"

Lipton held her head in her hands, before running her clawed fingers through her tuft of spider hair and breathing a heavy sigh. "Didn't mean that," she said to herself, before leaping up to the vents and resting on the edge of the opening in a spot where everyone could still see her clearly. She sat down, facing away. She wasn't going anywhere. 

(Stream this weekend? I wanna draw chicken bucket mcgee)

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

(If we talk about RP, There is no such thing as a OP :3)

(Well I did add a line that basicly hints at this. It's just that this Host isn't straight forward so you have to read in between the lines and figure out what role you might just killed of as a result in RP standarts)

Chris slowly exited the room and slid into one of the bedrooms. Honestly, he should've seen this coming. Of course they weren't gonna magically get lucky and kill off a serial killer or mafia member on night 1. He pulled the covers over his head as he drifted off to sleep. If he could even get some sleep.

As soon as Soto caught fire, Dragon Mage was horrified. She turned her head away, leaning into Ysul for comfort. She had never seen people burn in real life before... and now kinda wished she never did.

It took a while after the host left before she could collect herself. "I'm..." her voice was kinda shaky "I'm... gonna go upstairs..." was all she could think to say before getting up and walking off.

She wasn't sure if she would be able to sleep after the event of that day but it may give her some more time to think about things and try to get over what had just happened.

Edited by DragonMage156

Ysulyan actually didn't know if Soto was innocent or not, but he dared not to speak at that moment. The sight was truly frightening, if anything. "... With just a snap of the fingers..." He muttered, crossing his arms and growling lightly, watching as Dragonmage then walked away and headed upstairs. Then, Tater called him, asking if he wanted to have a slumber party. He was taken aback by this. Why would someone even ask for such a thing after witnessing the death of--

Spoiler

ayy2.png

He followed him.

Edited by Ysulyan
  • Like 13

( @DragonMage156 fight for your man in holy sleeover matressmony )

"Wow is Tater trying to seduce another animal based forumsona again"? Giddy thought to himself while watching Tater offer to have a sleepover with Ysul.

Then he notice how late it was "Oh my it does look like it's getting late, I guess I'll go lock myself in the *belch* wi-win-wine cel-celle-cell-cellerrrrrrr *belch*.

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 7

As the day dawns the Host's voice is heard once more through the Mansion

"Good morning Ladies and Gentleman. I hope you all got a good night of sleep. In the meantime I suppose I have a few announcements to make. Some sad and some good ones.

Lets get the sad out of the way first. The greenscaled one is not under the living anymore. Seems like he tripped and fell down the stairs and it just happend to be that someone put a conveniently placed mace right where the landed. It's not pretty I'm afraid. It's sad I suppose as he was the one with the knowledge of the mind being able to maybe cure someone of a manic urge to kill.

On to the good ones. The one you call Mena survived a nightly attack due to the help of a secret guardian angel. While I would've loved to see more people dead I suppose it's a good message for everyone else.

And lastly it seems like we got a new "Guest" so I hope you all introduce yourself to him and make him feel comfortable in our little "game".

Otherwise you all should start to keep going the day's young and sooner or later you have to kill another person again. I shall await this moment with joy."

With those last words his voice fades away.

Everyone is up immediatly and looks for the dead and injured ones.

Mena got found first having suffered from multiple stab wounds. She was slightly patched up and a note laying next to her just reads

"I give you the gift of life don't waste it.

Signed: An Angel"

Ysul got found just shortly after that his mangled corpse impaled on the many sharp spikes of mace that seemingly slipped out of the hands of a nearby statue.

(To sum it up

Ysul's been killed

Mena got attack but survived the attack due to the Paramedic stepping in

And we got a new player in the form of @RyanandLink

With that I'll end the nightphase and we go over to the morning RP phase. Have fun............. for now)

• Like 13

(WOW

WOOOOW

WOOOOOOOOW

I ALMOST DIED

AND YSUL'S DEAD, AND HE WAS THE PSYCHIATRIST 

CRUDSICKLES

CRUD FUDGESICKLES)

Mena groaned as she opened her eyes and tried to sit up, sucking air through her teeth as pain shot through her stab wounds. To be honest, she was kinda surprised to have woken up at all. She had recollection of suddenly waking up to a lot of pain, but not much after that. It was dark and adrenaline made everything a blur. 

After taking a moment, she noticed the note lying beside her, and read it. Whoever left it seemed to have an eccentric way of writing. 

"Ooohh... what happened last night..." Ryan got up from lying on the ground. "Huh- Me? N-no, I'm not a zombie as far as I'm aware... " He looked around the room for a little bit and readjusted his earphones. "Excuse me sir, but... is this like a party?" He asked Mobbstar.

• Like 2

Giddy awoke from his deep sleep and exited the wine cellar, he walked up stairs to find Mena injured and Ysul dead.

"Oh my god... Ysul's dead and Mena's in-"

Giddy noticed the new but familiar face

"OH MY GOD IS THAT YOU RYAN?! FAM-ARAMA HOW YA BEEN?"

Edited by GiddyGuy
Made it more dramatic. ;)
  • Like 4

• Developer

L had just entered the room. He saw Ysulyan's body and thought about walking out, not ready for anything like that so early in the day. He walked next to the others anyway, noticing someone new.

"They've got no respect for south-americans..." L muttered.

"And hello there!" He waved at Ryan.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 2