Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"Yeah" Dragon Mage replied to Mezukie "I mean... what if we kill someone with an important role? When I said 'I hope Soto is just a bystander', that's kinda what I meant. I know it's a horrible thing to say but... look, the mafia are could be getting ready for their first kill as we speak. We can't afford to waste much time. Then again... we can't afford to be too reckless either"

Mobbstar stepped forth. His movements looked more like cramps at this point, jagged and sudden, with uncontrolled force, as he shouted: "You all are one perfect, collective representation of mindless mass hysteria! Mourning about the same ol' No Evidence and I Love You All, possibly not realising yourself that you are lying!

I dislike the chicken mask as much as Mena, and I'd love to get him lynched before anybody else, but there is already evidence: What we did after regaining consciousness. And @GiddyGuy was the only one going to the alchemy laboratory, a dangerous place with various dangerous chemicals and bizarre tools.

As such, I vote for GiddyGuy until somebody can convince me that said reason is not legitime."

• Like 3

"How about the fact that I've been to a cocktail bar full of enough alcohol to burn the building down, various people have visited kitchens filled with weaponry, there are axes and swords on the wall and that this is the exact same reasoning that got Mezukie killed? That enough reason to reconsider?!"

(How to Slaughter Immersion, by Dannyrulx)

"Why am I still getting votes?!?!  I have debunked all this crap!"

(ok im sorry this whole post has just been a massive joke)

Battal sighs, shaking his head.  "Look.  We have no evidence to go off of, besides this; Soto murdered people in the past.  He can do it again.  I don't know what the right thing to do is, but if anyone here deserves to go it's him."

(A lil something but @GiddyGuy @Soto8969 and @ImDaMisterL you guys haven't made a proper vote yet if I saw it right while everyone else did.

Remember guys votes are mandatory so it's either vote or die.

I just say it right now as there are about 4 hours left till I close the votes and end the day.

And one last thing could you guys please tone down on the 4th wall breaking? Might be fun but it does take some of the seriousness out of the whole thing. At least keep it to a minimum if possible.

Out of character announcement over continue to bash your skulls in)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Mr.P said:

Remember guys votes are mandatory so it's either vote or die.

(OHHHHHH...I did not read the fine print, nor factor in the "you have to vote or die u cheeky pleb.")

"Guys I was just told I'm bipolar but I also heard it passes after I vote for Soto...so I vote Soto."

Edited by GiddyGuy

(Welp gotta say did not expect to have a lynch day 1 but ok I take it)

After the votes have been made the Host walks into the room having the same humorless smile on his face that he had before.

"I'm impressed that you all agreed to quickly on killing a target. Makes my job a lot easier"

He then turns towards the now marked for death Soto.

"I suppose some people can't forgive past sins that easily. A shame really but the people have voted and thus I shall now deliver judgement"

With those last words he makes a simple snapping gesture.

Suddenly the brand on Sotos hand starts bursting into black flames quickly wrapping around his entire body. As quickly as the event happened as quickly did it stop and nothing but a small pile of ash is left of the man once known as Soto.

After his work has been done the Host turns around and makes his way out of the room again. Before he reaches the door however he turns around once more.

"I hope this little presentation of my power showed all of you that this isn't just some crude game I'm playing. In time you may know more of my motives but for the time being let me just say this. The foes you're all dealing with are smart they know how to manipulate people and make them do their bidings. They are masters of deceiving others and when given the possibility will turn on you when you least expect them to do. Leaving them alive is a greatdanger not just to you but the greater picture.

And they succeded it seems making you kill the one being able to figure their standings on things.

For now thou you all should get rest. It has been a long day and there are still fiends to be found."

After that he leaves the Lounge and vanishes completly.

(And with that night phase is go.

Over the next 24 hours I like all the classes that have buisness with me (Therapist, Detective, Bounty Hunter etc.) to PM me with their investigations. And of course the Medic and Bodyguard will get infos on who's to die over the night as well once the Killer and the Mafia have made their choices on the matter.

Till then you all get a few more posts to discuss the current events and then decide where to sleep and after that no posts till I come back with the results of the nightphase.)

Edited by Mr.P

Mena brings an arm up to shield her eyes as fire consumed Soto, leaving him nothing but a pile of ashes. She opened her mouth to ask what his role had been, but the Host had already disappeared. It didn't matter anyway. That man could have just as easily decided to ignore his 'role' and go on a killing spree anyway; she wouldn't have put it past him. He was sick. Mena huffed. At least it was one less possible murderer she'd have to worry about tonight. Though that wasn't much of a comfort...

Mena didn't know where she wanted to sleep tonight. She supposed location didn't really matter anyway if someone had made up their mind on killing her tonight; a realization that made a shiver a tad. While trying to decide on a spot, she glanced at Zeklo again to see how he was holding up, expecting the answer to be not very well. It wasn't very easy for her the first time either. Or the next. 

"At least the host had the decency to shoot you. Not this arcane ********." Corinth finished what must've been his fourth Manhattan, before shrugging his shoulders. 

"I'm too wired to sleep, despite the drinks. I'm just gonna watch some TV until I pass out from exhaustion."

Pyro wasn't really surprised about Soto dying, but he didn't expect Soto burning to death. He still watched, though, as he didn't much care to cover his eyes from a lynch vote that was basically a landslide.

(Also, let's take a molment to remind ourselves that Soto so kindly made the map that is in place of the other map, which even still is good, but I wouldn't mind the old map so I could remember what each room is.)

"Welp, there's our first blood. Or first burn, either one works. I guess I'll sit by the TV with Corinth until I ultimately fall asleep, seeing as I don't know where the Bedroom(s) are and even if I did, my guess is that people would've already taken them."

The horrific scene was concealed to Zek due to his current position in his coat, but even so the sounds alone were enough to send a shiver across his feeble bones.

His bipedal body quickly lost its shape as the water holding it together spilled out over the sofa and seeping onto the floor. He would have to reform it later, but for the time being he was just a simple trembling fish inside of a fishbowl covered by a soggy uniform. He had no plans on moving, and as such his location for sleep would be where he presently lay—if he could find sleep at all.

Either way, it was going to be a long night. 

Dee, who has been quietly staring at the ash pile until now, finally speaks.

"heh...you'd think he actually wanted to die...and if so, honestly, I don't blame him. I just hope we can function without our detective."

*Looks up*

"I get what you're saying, Battal, but really, I'd rather find myself a bed then take a couch down here. Anybody who agrees can follow after me; after all, there's something to be said about safety in numbers."

"See you all tomorrow. That is, if I live until then."

*Exits in search of the bedroom*