Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Lipton eyed the dead body for a few more moments before wandering off with Mezukie and Pyro. She leaned in to the fellow spideress, whispering. "Why did they come back to a mansion party if they remember what happened last time? I think this is the worst case scenario." She leaned back for a moment. 

"Well, at least I'm alive, actually. Ahuhu."

Mezukie looked at Lipton and shrugged "But being alive again is pretty nice.Well unless we're killed again, but hey seeing friends is always great! Also being dead for that long made me really hungry... You don't think the food is poisoned do you?"

*Separates from hug*

"Okay, I admit that was a bit lengthy, but man. A whole year...you have no idea."

"Er, anyways. Seems everyone else is going exploring. Might as well head out too, yeah? Get a grasp of where we're..."

*glances at rune on hand, then worriedly sighs*

"...trapped."

Mena decided to sit down next to Zeklo on the couch by the fireplace. "Sorry you got mixed up in this whole ordeal. This shouldn't have been any of your business." She sighed. "Well, I've been through this before, so if you're unclear about anything you as well ask about it."

Edited by MenaAthena