Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Dwer looks at Mage and sobs a bit.

This was a heart wrenching scene...something he already experienced before l but hoped not to experience ever again.

He heads off to Mena.

"I'm glad you survived Mena."

Not knowing what else to do, he offers her the milk box.

"Come to think about it... Surely there's evidence towards whom has tried to kill Mena, somewhere nearby. I doubt the attacker has put the knife or similiar weapon back to the kitchen or armour stand or whatever. And if, then there's traces of that person on said item."

Imagine a dramatic pause here.

"But if we have forensic scientists or coroners among us, it would likely sign their own death sentence to reveal themselves."

Pyro wants to reach out to Mena and give her a hug seeing as she just survived after being hurt. But he realizes he's so starving he could eat Ysul's own corpse, but because he's not a cannibal, he won't, obviously, that'd get him killed. So he asked "Do we have ANYTHING to eat for breakfast? If I don't eat soon, I'm just gonna be skin and bones!"

Dragon Mage was aware of the evidence around Ysul but she didn't care. The man she loved just got brutally murdered. Ysul had been through enough in his life but the murderer or mafia just couldn't cut him any slack, could they?

Youknowwho offered her something but she shook her head. Not even cookies or chocolate could cheer her up.

"Sorry. I... just... w-wanna be (sniff) alone" she whispered out. She continued to hold Ysul close.

(:cry:)

Edited by DragonMage156
Forgot to colour the text again -_-

"Well, umm... Could it be okay if we investigated...around you...?" Toast asked awkwardly. 

"It's uh... Not like you'll never see him again... Look at me, I was cremated, then all my ashes scattered. I'm sure after it's all over you'll see him again!"

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 4

"Erm... I'm sorry... I really am... But I don't think we can do that in a situation like this... I know you wouldn't tamper with anything but..."

Toast looked down at the floor and sighed.

"It's just a precaution... The sooner we catch whoever did this to him, the less people we have to say goodbye to..."

Dragon Mage sat on a couch, staring at the floor. This was where Ysul poked her shoulder playfully. She enjoyed those times. Before this memorial was planned, her and Ysul used to hang out. They used to roleplay and boop each other on the nose and at the end of the day, usually talk with the occasional hug. Yesterday, he was a dragon with green scales and a happy, light-hearted mood but today...

She shook the thought from her head but couldn't bring herself to look up at the others.

Pyro walked back in from the dining all to hug DragonMage, he saw she needed some support and thought this would be the best way. He didn't have anybody who was a good friend around and understood the pain that must be felt from having your best friend just die like that. With that he went to a couch and decided to take a nap. He wanted to get some soda because it's his favorite drink but he decided it'd be better to rest, after all, one thing about Pyro is that he needs to sleep more.

17 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Giddy noticed how no one left any flowers for Ysul, so he left a weed leaf instead as he assumed that was his favorite plant as a...earth dragon he said?

(... Psst, it's a nature dragon)

Dragon Mage was too lost in her own mind to hug back but least it offered some comfort. She doesn't know Pyro very well but she appreciated the gesture with somewhat of her mind that was still on earth.

She continued to look at the floor with a blank stare.

• Like 1

Pyro wakes up after having trouble staying asleep, steps in the foyer to look at Ysul's one lively green body now gray and pale. He arrives in time to see the weed consumed.

"I have several questions."

Afterwards, he walks back into the lobby and falls asleep again on a couch. 

Edited by Pyromailmann
Here, have more words and better rp stuff!
  • Like 8