Lego Don't Starve.

So a little while back, I felt like making some lego Don't Starve stuff, partially because I noticed no one else has really done too much of that. So I went and you know, made some lego dont starve things like wilson, and chester and some of the structures, etc. Anyway I guess I just feel like seeing what you all think of it. 

IMG_0226.JPG

Wilson with walking cane next to a campfireIMG_0228.JPG

Wigfrid and Chester (chester was tricky to make)IMG_0240.JPG

crock pot with lid

IMG_0234.JPG

sciencee machine (also quite tricky to make)

IMG_0221.JPG

And clockwork bishop with marble pillars around it

I made a bit more stuff but those was some of th better ones i think

• Like 43

12 hours ago, spiderdian said:

Nice, but you could have built an Yellow Companion cube and put gears on it.

latest?cb=20140419153455

Yes, this is how I see the science machine, don't judge me

I see it as a creepy 3-legged soldier that's just waiting for you to come closer and attack you :p just like that one other guy who called Beefalo for Shplagookens!

Overall I'd say these are great and I got what is what straight away... Except the bishop and the pillars... The bishop looks like stacked up logs with a lamp on the top to me :/

Edited by EuedeAdodooedoe
  • Like 4

These are all seriously adorable!  My favourite is definitely the science machine (which to me has always looked a bit like one of those straw sparring dummies).  I love this kind of thing myself--taking elements of something else entirely and then trying to make something from a specific fandom or look with them.  (Example that I myself do:  Use Sims graphics to make characters from...everything, pretty much.)  It's just fun to do.  :D

...Notorious

• Like 3

Hey Kitty!  :)

And yeah...I've got some Legos too, although I'm not sure what exactly I could make with them until I look...  What it is, is I got a couple of those fancy kits and made them exactly following the instructions _once_...then chucked them all together into one box, along with some just general Legos from a bucket I got a long time ago.  So now it's one big happy mess.  : P

...Notorious

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

These are all very nice! I'm fond of the science machine myself. And do you recall where you got the hair for Wilson?

I cant quite remember where I got that hair piece... but it was originally red, and i used a wee bit of the ol' marker to get it to be black.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Are you planning on making more of these?

I'd be impressed if you'd make lego versions of the Floral Postern and Nightmare Throne.

The white column pieces for the pillars, some liana vines with attachable red flowers for the roses, a turret for the eye... Definitely doable. A shame I'm not at home. But the things are lovely and you ought to continue building.

• Like 1

On 08/10/2016 at 4:05 PM, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

These are all very nice! I'm fond of the science machine myself. And do you recall where you got the hair for Wilson?

On 08/10/2016 at 6:32 PM, TheHeadlessDuckman said:

I cant quite remember where I got that hair piece... but it was originally red, and i used a wee bit of the ol' marker to get it to be black.

Oh, and the hair is featured in anime sets (duh), as well as the Green Grocer from the exclusive modular collection (except there, it's green and used in a crate to work as lettuce). What marker do you use for recolouring? CD ones?

• Like 2