Mafia Season 2 - Aftermath Thread

PhelsarusBeel

FFS can a man not be on vacation for 3 weeks without everyone thinking he abbandoned the project?

I SAID I DID IT THIS EARLY CAUSE OF SAID VACATION SO I CAN PLAN.

Also shows only a handfull read my last prevacation post where I clearly stated it will start once I'm back so first or second week of september so be patient.

And I only post here cause of said doubt just to clear things up but don't expect me to be around all the damn time (and no I can't start from here cause all I got is my phone and I'M NOT WRITING 4+ PARAGRPAHS OF TEXT ON A DAMN PHONE).

12 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

*Starts removing cufflinks." If this version goes under regarding P, how many of you would appreciate the Host reprising his old role?

... what, you mean because of the lack of news? In that case, read the very first paragraph of the very OP.

40 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

No, I'm aware. I'm simply saying that should anything happen would people be happy with me coming back as the host. (Or, I suppose the host coming back as the host.)

Why would you bring that up? Is there any indication that "anything" may happen?

4 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

*Starts removing cufflinks." If this version goes under regarding P, how many of you would appreciate the Host reprising his old role?

4 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

No, I'm aware. I'm simply saying that should anything happen would people be happy with me coming back as the host. (Or, I suppose the host coming back as the host.)

... No. So much no.

2 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

I was going to say something but I might get punched in the face again

Don't let your memes dreams be dreams! Just say it! (And don't worry, I protect you).

1 hour ago, WaddleDee said:

Can I sign up? I've been meaning to, but I've been forgetting for the past...

*Checks calendar*

*Flips through a couple of months*

...erm. But yeah, I hear this'll be starting soon, and I don't want to be left out.

P just went to bed. Don't worry, you and other old players should be in by default if they wish to be. More people than we need is just one or two more innocents. I'm assuming this, at least. It wouldn't be the same without some of you.

1 hour ago, Paxtonnnn said:

I kinda wanna join, but it's probably too late..

What exactly would I need to do to be accepted into this roleplay?

To participate. I'm sure you'd do fine considering you reply 2 seconds after every roleplay post

It's up to @Mr.P, though. 

lgrknlrdnh.png

Can @Ysulyan, @Battal, @DragonMage156, @LadyD, @Asparagus, @Soto8969, @Zeklo, @ImDaMisterL, and @Mezukie please confirm that they are participating? You'll all be featured on the first page if so.

Archived