Mafia Season 2 - Aftermath Thread

PhelsarusBeel

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

So my persona wears gloves and boots. Is this going to change for game reasons? I gotta know since they're body is literally just clothing animated by water.

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

Personas that don't have fingerprints will leave other evidence on a weapon say in your case they weapon could be wet cause some water spalshed onto it or it could be found near a location you left to sleep (since murders happen over night and you won't be able to carry a weapon all the way through the mansion you have to hide them near a location close to the scene or near your sleeping place).

pls tell me everything he touches smells like fish instead

7 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Personas that don't have fingerprints will leave other evidence on a weapon say in your case they weapon could be wet cause some water spalshed onto it or it could be found near a location you left to sleep (since murders happen over night and you won't be able to carry a weapon all the way through the mansion you have to hide them near a location close to the scene or near your sleeping place).

So does having such an odd persona then leave me at a disadvantage? Poison, water, glass, and what naught could very easily direct towards me.

6 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

So does having such an odd persona then leave me at a disadvantage? Poison, water, glass, and what naught could very easily direct towards me.

Everyone is just as vulnerable as the others. Again killing only happens during the night and unless the paramedic safes you you're dead should either the killer or the Mafia want you dead.

6 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Everyone is just as vulnerable as the others. Again killing only happens during the night and unless the paramedic safes you you're dead should either the killer or the Mafia want you dead.

Nah, I meant evidence wise.

21 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Nah, I meant evidence wise.

Maybe the weapon has the stench of fish on it as well (^:

Naaah but that's something I do have to take into consideration during my planning phase over my vacation.

Again if there are crucial points that might need to clarity or I didn't explain properly let me know so I can tinker on them or make improvements.

You... Don't need a weapon to land a kill. Seriously. I started playing SOTF, and it reminded me that LITTERALLY ANYTHING can kill someone. Got a belt? Handcuff them and then choke them. Tie? Garrotte. Hell, you can choke someone with a wad of paper if you know what you're doing.

8 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

You... Don't need a weapon to land a kill. Seriously. I started playing SOTF, and it reminded me that LITTERALLY ANYTHING can kill someone. Got a belt? Handcuff them and then choke them. Tie? Garrotte. Hell, you can choke someone with a wad of paper if you know what you're doing.

And even that is going to leave obvious marks that one way or another can easily single out the killer (not everyone is going to wear belts or bowties). But really this is just so we speed up gameplay cause really I want to avoid that we get the same deal we had last time with 3 days in a row without a lynch so having ways to single out members of the opposing team is more or less a way for that.

Also you really think I haven't thought of the possibility that someone still smuggles in some weapons? You should know by now that I'm someone who looks closely at the details so even stuff like this will be addressed.

1 hour ago, Dannyrulx said:

Actually, as the artist, I thought it would be interesting to give each character a custom weapon when seen fit. If your character ends up playing a big role, you get a weapon that reflects who your forumsona is. I for example would just poison someone/eat someone's face. Waddle would get her spear. Battal gets a tursai-printed ak-47. The rest are secret, although some might be obvious. This would mean cartoon logic would come into play, but it's probably harmless. Will the evidence give away the weapon, therefor giving away the person? Goodness, no. I'm going to keep the types of weapons consistent. Someone gets stabbed, seven people have a weapon that can stab.  etc.   

6 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Actually, as the artist, I thought it would be interesting to give each character a custom weapon when seen fit. If your character ends up playing a big role, you get a weapon that reflects who your forumsona is. I for example would just poison someone/eat someone's face. Waddle would get her spear. Battal gets a tursai-printed ak-47. The rest are secret, although some might be obvious. This would mean cartoon logic would come into play, but it's probably harmless. Will the evidence give away the weapon, therefor giving away the person? Goodness, no. I'm going to keep the types of weapons consistent. Someone gets stabbed, seven people have a weapon that can stab.  etc.   

AW NO NOT THE FACE

10 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

O o o o. Do you have these planned out already or can suggest/request?

6 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

You can change yours if you have a better idea, yes.

Cause my persona usually carries around an ornate gold hilt used alongside fish magic to create a water blade. 

Dunno if that hits any red flags anywhere.

4 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Cause my persona usually carries around an ornate gold hilt used alongside fish magic to create a water blade. 

Dunno if that hits any red flags anywhere.

2 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Can I use my cane?

Hide contents

MCR.jpg

Also count me in, same forumsona.

You can both use those, yes. What happens in the game will be slightly different than what happens in the comic. 

1 hour ago, Soto8969 said:

Hey can i use the nuke that i am always carrying? Or the Silenced handcannon? Maybe the quantum harmonizer so i can put it onto someone's photonic resonation chamber. 

you dont get anything because youre still in the oven

46 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

But can i get out for a momment? My grandma is asking me to go to a tea party with her. The last time i went to her for tea she gave me a gun and asked me to kill everyone. I wanted a minigun...

46 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

But can i get out for a momment? My grandma is asking me to go to a tea party with her. The last time i went to her for tea she gave me a gun and asked me to kill everyone. I wanted a minigun...

12 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

I wanna see how this one's gonna be different.

Time for the host to return I guess!

(Now with cybernetic arm and ace of spades cufflinks.)

No (you're no longer in charge, therefore can't call the shots. Er... no pun intended).

7 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

Actually, as the artist, I thought it would be interesting to give each character a custom weapon when seen fit. If your character ends up playing a big role, you get a weapon that reflects who your forumsona is.

Does fire magic count? Also @Mr.P we may not be armed at first but you can't take away any powers that comes with someone's persona. Not that I'm planning on burning someone to death (unless I'm a mafioso but even then, it's too obvious).

Archived