Mafia Season 2 - Aftermath Thread

PhelsarusBeel

9 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I'm pretty sure it's still the morning phase.

That's what I thought as well up until I re-read the main thread which says: 

On 9/8/2016 at 11:49 AM, Mr.P said:

The game's set in phases each phase taking about an actual real day each

(so phases will change every 24 hours but I try to announce new ones as well).

And since deaths were announced yesterday (24 hours +)... but no new announcement... I really dunno here, and P's offline.

10 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

That's what I thought as well up until I re-read the main thread which says: 

And since deaths were announced yesterday (24 hours +)... but no new announcement... I really dunno here, and P's offline.

*shrug* I've just been going off of his announcements. I figured it had been past 24 already but that P would announce the phase shift too. I don't think anybody'd blame you if you started investigating now though.

9 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

*shrug* I've just been going off of his announcements. I figured it had been past 24 already but that P would announce the phase shift too. I don't think anybody'd blame you if you started investigating now though.

Well I don't wanna miss out on RP if that's what it is, but with a lack of guidance I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

I guess P will have to talk a little more about his schedule and perhaps internet access. 

zkl.png

Up first, we have @Zeklo's Tropical Storm digitized! Look out, there's bigger fish where that came from!

ttr.png

To give a sense of humor to @T4T3RGR3NAD3R's Last Resort, I've revamped the idea (from the Afterlife Party) of his bullet wound sprouting tentacles....melon tentacles. 

dee.png

And lastly, we have @WaddleDee with a Needle Shower attack! Whether or not the human form will be consistent through the comic series or not is up for debate... but... it exists here nonetheless! 

Archived