Mafia Season 2 - Aftermath Thread

PhelsarusBeel

9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is it possible you can add labels to the rooms? I have a terrible memory for that kinda thing. Although some rooms are obvious like most of the first floor.

They're still there. At the bottom labeled "Old Map for roomnames".

13 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is it possible you can add labels to the rooms? I have a terrible memory for that kinda thing. Although some rooms are obvious like most of the first floor.

Yeah, i'll just goin to edit the picture and put the words on top of the rooms.

It's a mix of both but since it's day one there hasn't been any game parts yet.

After the first night the game parts are a lot more active as the Killer and the Mafia made their moves so we got proper evidence and all that.

See it a bit like Day 0 of the actual game where we have set up introduction and all that jazz.

dbheeTV.jpg

BRINGING THE DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER DOG BACK EDITION

I'm designing a line of Last Resorts™.

What's a Last Resort? A very special attack that will be illustrated in the comic series upon your death, so dying is something to look forward to! While your killer will victor, they'll be faced with a challenge first that's custom to your persona! The fight scenes in the comics will be different from what may or may not be revealed in @Mr.P's narratives. 

Will this affect game play in any way? Maybe! It's a comic exclusive for the purpose of character development. If you like what you see, then keep it canon.

Do we pick our Last Resorts? No, sorry. They'll be made based on observation by me. You do get to pick a custom weapon based on your character if you end up being in a scrap, though, like mentioned before the game began. I just wanted to let you all know, there's concept art being made of all of you! And you'll all put up a good fight- unless you're lynched. Good luck!

I'll be posting more of these throughout the week! Expect three a day, at most.

1 hour ago, Battal said:

Ooh!  I wonder if I'll get something cool, like a pet or a -

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for machine gun

oh right, that

Again, there's a difference between your weapon and your special attack

If you don't like the AK, then pick something else. You're probably joking, but I want to clear this up for everyone.

Last one for tonight! I brought back Asim from 2014 for Cassia/Lipton's Last Resort. (And redesigned him a little)

asim and cassia.png

Get hyped for a new character design reveal for a certain love of mine tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Again, there's a difference between your weapon and your special attack

If you don't like the AK, then pick something else. You're probably joking, but I want to clear this up for everyone.

asim and cassia.png

Get hyped for a new character design reveal for a certain love of mine tomorrow.

Yeah, I was just messing with you.  Also:

"Right now, I can feel all the hearts beating at on -"

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Now he looks like head of the royal guard :p

DANGIT DRAGONMAGE YOU STOLE MY REFERENCE

Archived