Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

image.thumb.png.6cac91d1028d08315fd4b268647e4fb1.pngi read that green gem is just a reversed red gem so i used some magic tricks to rotate the green gem and see its literaly the same thing

it is kind of close in the shading. i can see why someone would mistake it for a recolour XD

The green gem is a recolor that was horizontally flipped & rotated a bit. Seems to also be slightly squashed, or maybe I got the rotation wrong.

gem.gif.b5bca8cd38a56c4d446929bb101856da.gif

Not sure how that's a Maxwell meme, though.

Edited by Cheggf
  • Like 2

On 3/19/2021 at 4:46 AM, ADM said:

Nothing's stronger than friendship.

Reveal hidden contents

Wirlywings is the character from Cherry Forest if you don't know her yet, I suggest you to take a look maybe you'll like the gameplay.
One of her perk is to make followers just by waving at most mobs you can befriend. :distracted:

i always wanted the video source of the guy screaming...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lemoncello said:

WX-78 New Refresh: Physic Powers!! 

I had that too on pearl's island as warly XD if I stopped pressing the movement keys I'd just move without the walking animation in a random direction, and not even water would stop me (and I wouldn't drown either). Not sure what it was, because I had lag comp off and as soon as I pressed a movement key I would teleport back to my original location