Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

As far as the recent post-storm about Tencent goes, I personally am on Klei's side. I want to say that Klei has been doing very well lately as far as pleasing the fans goes and I don't think they would let our community down like some think they will. I say we give this a chance, they even specified that their IPs, developers and creative autonomy would all stay the same. I see no problems with this, and neither do the devs.Their progress hasn't been halted or even slowed down, it's still going to be okay. This simply frees them up to focus on creative aspects of the game and not as much with financial, some may see this as an issue, but this may potentially have a huge boost on update frequency, which I think we can agree we all want. We want the company to succeed right? So let's treat the devs with the respect they deserve. We are the ones who end up bringing the games we play to riches or ruin, and I intend on bringing this company closer to the former.

• Like 3
  • Big Ups 7

I dunno if its right of me to ask here but I know there was this wortox low effort french meme clip and for the life of me I've been hunting it for HOURS now; Its on this thread but damn its buried deep, anyone knows the page number?

18 minutes ago, Newmoon said:

I dunno if its right of me to ask here but I know there was this wortox low effort french meme clip and for the life of me I've been hunting it for HOURS now; Its on this thread but damn its buried deep, anyone knows the page number?

Was there a caption alongside it, or do you remember somebody's comment on it? If you search it up, you might be able to find it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pinegrove said:

Was there a caption alongside it, or do you remember somebody's comment on it? If you search it up, you might be able to find it.

I did search with the words I did remember and found nothing sadly, and I even found the Twitter post that klei made about it, but the vid on youtube was removed I think, so it might be deleted here too

It was basically the french google translator joke

• Sad Dupe 1

Reminder- this is a meme thread for images and humor. Please remain on topic, there are a lot of threads for discussing things including the recent news please use those to discuss your points, feelings, thoughts etc. Post your memes here. 

Edited by LadyD
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4

It's a clown world, ladies and gentlemen.
Normally I would suggest you say your prayers, but God is clearly long dead, and is no longer of any help to humanity. 

Reposted memes, because it needs to be drilled into your skull just how ruinous this will be to this company. 
Those who say it won't be are in hilarious denial. 

klei.jpg.77a70da6acfb3a456f5717f79a6d72a8.jpg

image.thumb.png.803fedfe9e8f345812904032c0c065b5.png

image.thumb.png.4d0b78d9ea9e2e8791d2657aa01d056d.png

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

6 hours ago, Newmoon said:

It was the wortox vortoks french meme made by @Coolderclim
It was removed ( Klei even mentioned on it's twitter)

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

3 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

wormwood is more fluent that what i remembered

• Axe.pngAxe- "Scary"
  • Luxury Axe.pngLuxury Axe- "Pretty. Pretty scary."
  • Shovel.pngShovel- "Digger"
  • Regal Shovel.pngRegal Shovel- "Pretty digger"
  • Pickaxe.pngPickaxe- "Pokey"
  • Opulent Pickaxe.pngOpulent Pickaxe- "Pretty pokey"
  • Razor.pngRazor- "Sharp"
  • Hammer.pngHammer- "Smasher"
  • Pitchfork.pngPitchfork- "Dirt getter"
  • Feather Pencil.pngFeather Pencil- "Picture drawer"
  • Brush.pngBrush- "Soft"
  • Saddle.pngSaddle- "Shaggy Buddy Sitting Thing"
  • War Saddle.pngWar Saddle- "Shaggy Buddy Fight Thing"
  • Glossamer Saddle.pngGlossamer Saddle- "Shaggy Buddy Zoomer"
  • Saddlehorn.pngSaddlehorn- "Prying thing"
  • Salt Lick.pngSalt Lick- "Lick rock. For Shaggy Buddy"

Sincerely,

Cactus

Edited by RoughCactus69
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • Potato Cup 3

5 minutes ago, Mantas said:

Anyone can explain the reaction "Big Ups", cause I'm not sure if it means joy or sadness xd

I think it means sadness in the original context, but I personally use it for both. Either something along the lines of "thank you for doing the forums a great service, I shall honor you with this reaction" or "I feel your pain, bro".

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 5