Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, LinknAllie said:

If this comment is removed or moderated then the process has already started.

Except that it doesn't belong here.

I have been intentionally leaving stuff alone so people don't freak out, but I still have a forum to run... 

Please keep things on topic and polite. Thanks. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Potato Cup 3

1 minute ago, JoeW said:

Except that it doesn't belong here.

I have been intentionally leaving stuff alone so people don't freak out, but I still have a forum to run... 

Please keep things on topic and polite. Thanks. 

k dude, we will calm down after the storm is over, sorry man.

i admit i was overreacting (along with many, and i mostly enabled it, and i take full responsibility) but everyone has mostly seen what has happened with the tencent drama and everyone is acting like its an end of world cenario.

i will continue to support you and your products, but i hope that you arent forced to do...well, paywalls.

anyways, ill see you later joe.

• Like 4
  • Potato Cup 1

3 minutes ago, beanboy12 said:

k dude, we will calm down after the storm is over, sorry man.

I understand. I am just trying to let people know that at some point I am going to have to start removing stuff if it gets out of hand; not because of Tencent, but because that's how forums work. =) 

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

Meh all these posts are still making me sad- So I think I’ll have a Candy Bar instead.

02A4DACB-F298-4299-AA14-F390CB76148C.jpeg.8d782a92a7f5c591e07ae229936578b6.jpeg

Spoiler

Make it happen Klei You know you want to ;) plus... that would probably be the best time to actually put forward that pipeline dream of having Dont Starve be Cross-Platform Compatible: Outside of developmental costs and potentially wasted resources I logically can’t see where this can be a bad move: The people who have been more or less “displeased” with character refreshes wanting their old classic versions back can still play their DS Classic counterparts, and the people who want to play in a SW/Ham themed world but invite a friend Both get what they want- it’s a Win/Win/Win? Maybe I’m just trying to stay positive despite all this forums chaos but if Funding is seriously no longer even an issue- What’s stopping a project like this from being given the go ahead?

• Like 6

I don't support Tencent's deeds, but I believe in you Klei
That you won't get bamboozled by Tencent, and they wouldn't change your game into a microtransaction paywall with spyware
You have my faith and trust.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 3

5 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

So, when are we getting a DST moba? League of Starvers?

I believe New Home has no gameplay... and no game, so that's probably one way to give it a purpose.

(or ya know, a mod could do that, that'd be certainly fun...)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Meh all these posts are still making me sad- So I think I’ll have a Candy Bar instead.

02A4DACB-F298-4299-AA14-F390CB76148C.jpeg.8d782a92a7f5c591e07ae229936578b6.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

Make it happen Klei You know you want to ;) plus... that would probably be the best time to actually put forward that pipeline dream of having Dont Starve be Cross-Platform Compatible: Outside of developmental costs and potentially wasted resources I logically can’t see where this can be a bad move: The people who have been more or less “displeased” with character refreshes wanting their old classic versions back can still play their DS Classic counterparts, and the people who want to play in a SW/Ham themed world but invite a friend Both get what they want- it’s a Win/Win/Win? Maybe I’m just trying to stay positive despite all this forums chaos but if Funding is seriously no longer even an issue- What’s stopping a project like this from being given the go ahead?

man a dst candy bar would sound good... more original dont starve dlc...but one can dream... one can dream..

• Sad 1

Not a meme post but a small rant cos it needs to be said:

Spoiler

Just cos Tencent brought part of Klei does not mean the end of the world. All the games will still run the exact same way as before. Klei themselves said nothing will change (save for some accounting stuff that we don't need to worry about).

Don't start uninstalling DST or burning your PCs over this. This will do nothing. Let Klei run their company and produce the content we all know and love and stop crying over this bull.

I know all this will eventually blow over, I just wanted to get my ten cents in before the next update drops and reminds us why we're a member of this forum.

I'll start worrying when DST starts leaking personal info online. Till then, let me have this.

Sorry Joe, pls don't smite me!

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Not a meme post but a small rant cos it needs to be said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just cos Tencent brought part of Klei does not mean the end of the world. All the games will still run the exact same way as before. Klei themselves said nothing will change (save for some accounting stuff that we don't need to worry about).

Don't start uninstalling DST or burning your PCs over this. This will do nothing. Let Klei run their company and produce the content we all know and love and stop crying over this bull.

I know all this will eventually blow over, I just wanted to get my ten cents in before the next update drops and reminds us why we're a member of this forum.

I'll start worrying when DST starts leaking personal info online. Till then, let me have this.

Sorry Joe, pls don't smite me!

Discussion about it should go here. This is the meme thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1