Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Welp. We screwed up.

I tried to remind you.but we were to anoying for Mr.Joe.

Either we start staying low and following the guidlines or we start only making memes about/with JoeW.

One of those is likely to help,the other less.Il let you deside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't understand, why not just ban that one guy who keeps posting stolen memes and irrelevant stuff and creating redundant threads? They keep doing it even after being told many times not to, so at this point I'd assume they're a troll. Locking the whole topic seems kinda unfair to me, like punishing everyone for 1 person's fault.
I went out of lurking mode just to post this. Please, I want the legendary meme thread back.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, Why Penguin said:

I don't understand, why not just ban that one guy who keeps posting stolen memes and irrelevant stuff and creating redundant threads? They keep doing it even after being told many times not to, so at this point I'd assume they're a troll. Locking the whole topic seems kinda unfair to me, like punishing everyone for 1 person's fault.
I went out of lurking mode just to post this. Please, I want the legendary meme thread back.

It's not exactly one person per say, we all guilty of bringing some unpopular topic that cause chain reaction to the thread being locked, for example, repost, adult contents, drama, and i feel like we should just lay low and take some steam off, create some nice, friendly, and more high quality meme before the thread reopen.

Beside, if we started pointing finger, it'd be the same thing all over again. Just spark some debate and drama while also targeting user for being guilty, and i'm not sure that's what we need right now.

The meme thread will reopen, don't worry, and if a certain troublemaker pop in and make some trouble, i'm sure the mods can handle them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

18 minutes ago, Why Penguin said:

Agreed, that was strange. Even if the lock is temporary, I don't see how "letting it cool down" is going to solve anything really. I didn't really look all too much into what this person was posting so I can't say much there, but either way it seems incredibly silly to be to lock the entire  3 year old thread for just one guy's posts....... who can very well just post again after it is unlocked. Assuming... it is going to be...

1 minute ago, DarithD said:

It's not exactly one person per say, we all guilty of bringing some unpopular topic that cause chain reaction to the thread being locked, for example, repost, adult contents, drama, and i feel like we should just lay low and take some steam off, create some nice, friendly, and more high quality meme before the thread reopen.

Still I think it is strange. Why not just make a post saying something like "any further discussion about x will be removed" and suggest making another thread to discuss it, if the topic of the discussion is  appropriate of course. That would probably help make everyone happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Ok everyone let's not point fingers. Y'know what's the best way of dealing with problems on this forum? Being silent.

If someone is doing something bad (posting off topic, nsfw, reposting) then tell them that it's bad and they need to stop. If they continue despite this reminder then simply don't upvote their posts, don't quote them telling them to stop since you'll be the one clogging the thread, report their posts and that's it. The thread would be free of unimportant "Hey stop that" posts, mods would be aware of the situation. 

Also...

If you're going to post something like my post here, then at least add a meme in the end to make it at least 50% on topic

image.thumb.png.42dac6f256bae0f365c961e67a7b26b3.png

Edited by Szczuku
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 14

do you think I was one of the reasons for the threads removal ?

I would rather learn my possibly bad behavior than live unknowing of my wrongs

ahhh shoot I need to make this on topic or else uuhhhh...

Wes: Dies

Entire server:

3-1C3l.gif

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
Gif wasn't moving
  • Like 1
  • Haha 21

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

do you think I was one of the reasons for the threads removal ?

I would rather learn my possibly bad behavior than live unknowing of my wrongs

Let's forget about it:wilson_cry:And this thread was not removed, but simply closed. After a while, I hope it will open.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2