Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

37 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

I've actually been thinking about how Warbucks could work in DST, and I'm considering making a thread to explain my concept. TL;DR in the spoilers though

sounds good for some side perks but kinda bland for it to be the entire character Im not saying its a bad idea just that he should maybe have some kit or skill up his sleeve to insensitive the hunting and killing and make you have to prepare less

that's another reason why a lot of people don't like Winona she only really shines after a long basing and preparation phase

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, LunarCat said:

a quick note for everyone: yes, I do post other peoples artwork and don't credit, its because I don't know where it came from, please don't say I'm a thief in any way.

At that point you just shouldn't post it. You've already posted several memes which have been posted on this very thread by the original creator.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 13

2 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

pew o matic: 20-60 dmg

Frifocals : 30 hp + fire

Blunderbuss : 200 flat

Need I say more?

Pew o matic turns literally any idea into a projectile, Fryfocals deal 50 dmg + fire, Blunderbuss's need gunpowder to be reloaded, Warbucks will die before he waits for eggs to rot, :>

1 minute ago, Hornete said:

Pew o matic turns literally any idea into a projectile, Fryfocals deal 50 dmg + fire, Blunderbuss's need gunpowder to be reloaded, Warbucks will die before he waits for eggs to rot, :>

you say that like we haven't been getting ready for months and have sold the hunting trophies for mountains coconades we shall attack during lush season we have already dug the nettles and locked down the forests we don't even need all the nettles the sanity gain nullifies it we have also taken over the royal island and have the swords of only the most dangerous catch

• Haha 1

Just now, DavePlaysDST said:

Hornet only started the war beacuse of people harassing him to add warbucks to his mod.

so who’s the real villain here.

I wasnt the one asking for it I just wanted an opportunity to voice my opinion in meme form

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Hornete said:

You want to play with facts and logic, Then Allow me to break down why Wheeler fails as a character. 

Wheeler's downside is that she has 3 less inventory slots. which is all fine and well, but her upside is that that she has more speed the fewer items she's holding.

Not only is speed the most broken stat in the game, but this encourages Wheeler players to wear a backpack 24/7, which goes against the entire "Travels light" jist, and ends up feeding an addiction that most players already have.

Not only that, but her her low HP may aswell not be a downside. this is because Armor stacking means that even a speeding truck could barely scratch her, and her free I-frames means that you can just tank everything for free anyways.

9 minutes ago, DavePlaysDST said:

Hornet only started the war beacuse of people harassing him to add warbucks to his mod.

so who’s the real villain here.

Hornet, For declaring War just becuase of a vocal minority 

EDIT: What in high hell happened to the text?

Edited by Theukon-dos
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, LunarCat said:

I found this meme from my files and I wanted to post it

dcef76ed402ec1ac01059266b3bc0b2b.jpg

I have a better version :^)

Spoiler

mind.png.c6e79c02d756fbf9965b171c12a9cf86.png

Edited by Canis
Im super duper tired, It didn't click that this was a cursed image, I put it in a spoiler.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3