Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Spoiler

Oooops! sorry for the repost! i didn't know who the author was and just wannted to spread some memes! 

please don't tell the mods on me! i promise i'll be a good lil' cookie for now on! come on guys, pls don't be mad at me <:((((

lost.thumb.jpg.eb1b06c546e7b4883e0773a8fa388c24.jpg

/s /s /s I just really wanted to use this bad meme with this out dated template

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

2 hours ago, Superlucas1231 said:

Hide contents

Oooops! sorry for the repost! i didn't know who the author was and just wannted to spread some memes! 

please don't tell the mods on me! i promise i'll be a good lil' cookie for now on! come on guys, pls don't be mad at me <:((((

lost.thumb.jpg.eb1b06c546e7b4883e0773a8fa388c24.jpg

/s /s /s I just really wanted to use this bad meme with this out dated template

Thank you SuperLucas, very cool.

Also, curse you for making a loss meme.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

The struggle back in 2015 when you thought the game was paused after the map shows up but then you got killed by some killer bees,hounds or even derclops itself.

wake me up.jpg

Spoiler

#CoconutguninDST

Edited by Bernado1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 6

20 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

YOU WANTED A MEME WAR YOU GET ONE

*some stupid libtard propaganda*

You, see, what you then get is a character that doesn't really add up to anything but "I have a gun." Also, the issue is that nobody cares for a boring imperial explorer stereotype. They are boring. Big Game Hunters have no interesting characteristics to them about 99% of the time. Just because Hammerlock was a good character doesn't mean it will work almost any other time. You are asking for Klei to rework a bad and boring character into a boring and bad character. Six of one, half-dozen of the other. That, and it's too much work for Klei to do for it to even be worthwhile. Hell, I hate how most of the characters are just archetypes. It's boring, but its not the focus of the game, and they can say some interesting stuff. Warbucks cannot do that.

Also, using an already existing character for a DLC slot is wasted potential on Klei's part, and as good as Wormwood is, it was super disappointing to just have Wormwood take 1 of 4 DLC slots.

Yea, thats right. The Memebucks War I helped start is now a Constant National Crisis.

Edited by Mack Swell

14 minutes ago, Mack Swell said:

Also, using an already existing character for a DLC slot is wasted potential on Klei's part, and as good as Wormwood is, it was super disappointing to just have Wormwood take 1 of 4 DLC slots.

I believe Wormwood was always meant as weavable DST character, and had to take Warbucks' slot after the latter got removed.

(Are we being serious in the meme thread?)

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Mack Swell said:

You, see, what you then get is a character that doesn't really add up to anything but "I have a gun." Also, the issue is that nobody cares for a boring imperial explorer stereotype. They are boring. Big Game Hunters have no interesting characteristics to them about 99% of the time. Just because Hammerlock was a good character doesn't mean it will work almost any other time. You are asking for Klei to rework a bad and boring character into a boring and bad character. Six of one, half-dozen of the other. That, and it's too much work for Klei to do for it to even be worthwhile. Hell, I hate how most of the characters are just archetypes. It's boring, but its not the focus of the game, and they can say some interesting stuff. Warbucks cannot do that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4