How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

6 minutes ago, thisbird said:

So about these three. You think they were together already when they got pulled in? My guess is no, since they're not looking to each other at all; they're looking around themselves.

Also, I'm guessing this isn't their first rodeo. Wendy and Wolfgang, at least, don't have on their starter clothes, so they've had enough time in-world to get shadow-gifts and change clothes.

trio.jpg

WOLFGANG SKIN BAD DOG FOR FURS, NOT OPEN TINY PRESENT

So, the puzzle concludes. Charlie rules the world, Maxwell and Wilson team up, the survivors band together, and so begins the newest chapter of Don't Starve!

Oh this has been such a ride. And now I wonder where Klei will take us next? Truly, Klei, you have outdone yourselves again.

It was really cool to be here ;v; I've got a lot of feels about what happened, but it's 4 am I better go to sleep lmao that didnt stop me from wasting half an hour to draw charlie anyway

i really hope there's more to come, because that was amazing (what if its not the end tho)

So uh, if Charlie on the throne now, who the heck is the night demon now?

Maxwell still refers to Charlie when talking about torches and stuff, and given the changes to character lines I doubt that would get overlooked, so I'm guessing she just exists everywhere?

2 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

So uh, if Charlie on the throne now, who the heck is the night demon now?

Maxwell still refers to Charlie when talking about torches and stuff, and given the changes to character lines I doubt that would get overlooked, so I'm guessing she just exists everywhere?

Well, she doesn't seem bound to the throne the way the others were. Maybe she's doing both?

1 hour ago, thisbird said:

God, this is the best panel. Maxwell's got this great salesman-untrustworthy smile, looking all "Say, pal," and Wilson is SO scandalized.

I love it to bits.

say pal.jpg

I don't think it looks untrustworthy. I think that he looks genuinely assured and happy for the first time since he left the throne (despite his crooked smile).

1 minute ago, irrzir said:

I don't think it looks untrustworthy. I think that he looks genuinely assured and happy for the first time since he left the throne (despite his crooked smile).

Yeah, I think he just kinda has that kind of face... even when he's genuinly happy, he looks like he wants to buy your grandmother.

OK, I'm just gonna post and hope someone answers in the midst of the madness here. I have gone through tons of updates and can't find it in all the conversations and non-answers/comments. Someone PLS HLP.

I'm at today's update where we show Maxwell eating the Kabob, Wilson wishing death upon Maxwell, and then Wilson ending up on the throne. HOW IN GODS NAME are everyone else getting past this into the next panel with the flowers that need to be clicked?

Please ELI5, I don't get it and can't take reading through hundreds of more comments celebrating victories to maybe get a slight clue to the predecessor.

1 minute ago, Magicphobic said:

I'm just so mind blown by this is anyone else just like "Woah"? 

Also I solved the puzzle, how do I get the torch? 

Yea, Klei did an absolutely amazing job on the puzzle. also someone had mentioned there might be a delay when it comes to getting the torch

5 minutes ago, imsomony said:

OK, I'm just gonna post and hope someone answers in the midst of the madness here. I have gone through tons of updates and can't find it in all the conversations and non-answers/comments. Someone PLS HLP.

I'm at today's update where we show Maxwell eating the Kabob, Wilson wishing death upon Maxwell, and then Wilson ending up on the throne. HOW IN GODS NAME are everyone else getting past this into the next panel with the flowers that need to be clicked?

Please ELI5, I don't get it and can't take reading through hundreds of more comments celebrating victories to maybe get a slight clue to the predecessor.

Flowers.jpg

I finally got my shadow torch after much struggles. :D

I do wonder, since word will spread fast about this complementary-yet-effortless skin, will they be exclusive? Or rather, will everyone will be running around with an overrated torch.

Eh who cares, have a cup of potato folks.

PotatoCheer.jpg

Archived