How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

Just now, Khaozu said:

I've been watching the charlie video a couple of times but i cannot find any lead (if there is one) to a new puzzle.
Does anybody have found any new hidden words in the video?

We literally just finished an amazing puzzle, let's give the Klei guys a break, okay? :p

Just now, MenaAthena said:

Oh my... I just realized...

Every pause in the Grue's attacks it Charlie resisting the monster. She's been aware for each life she's taken, futily fighting against her other half in an attempt to spare the survivors...

;n;

,_, *sobs internally*

1 minute ago, MenaAthena said:

Oh my... I just realized...

Every pause in the Grue's attacks it Charlie resisting the monster. She's been aware for each life she's taken, futily fighting against her other half in an attempt to spare the survivors...

;n;

It makes me so sad :( all the feels!

3 minutes ago, Tainted-Petals said:

I have, I've been with it every step of the way and still don't have it.  My steam is always logged in too, so that's why I'm asking

Got the video and everything? 

Maybe they're just taking a while to be distributed. It took me a while to get the loyalty firepit. 

1 minute ago, Escaped said:

So Charlie has two personalities, she has a nice one and an evil one, and at the end of the video she rebuilds a nightmare mansion, and finds a medium symbolized by roses? 

I think it's not so much two personalities at it is her personality fighting against the destructive purpose bestowed upon her by Them. She's a really nice gal, it's just that Them wanted her to kill all the survivors while it's dark. At least that's my interpretation.

Didn't realize there was a whole building left to be made where Maxwell was at the end. She just goes and makes a whole mansion and everything. I think she found a medium though, she looked different when she sat on the throne. 

Yeah, by the way.. I can't be the only one who thought of Frozen when Charlie was summoning up that weird mansion for herself, right? Yknow, that scene where Elsa sings that song that shall not be named and forges a castle out of ice? It reminded me of that.

Just now, MeingroessterFan said:

Yeah, by the way.. I can't be the only one who thought of Frozen when Charlie was summoning up that weird mansion for herself, right? Yknow, that scene where Elsa sings that song that shall not be named and forges a castle out of ice? It reminded me of that.

Thats what i was just about to say! as she walked up the stairs! :)

3 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

I think it's not so much two personalities at it is her personality fighting against the destructive purpose bestowed upon her by Them. She's a really nice gal, it's just that Them wanted her to kill all the survivors while it's dark. At least that's my interpretation.

There's a flash at the end of the video where her eyes invert like they did when she knocked out Wilson. My interpretation is that her throne self is putting on a mask to hide the fact that both sides are fighting each other. 

It's possible she took the throne to make sure no one else would face the same fate. 

Just now, MeingroessterFan said:

No, like those stairs she conjured up and that new shiny marble throne and the gargoyles and everything. Iunno, it has that gothic mansion-y design.

Yeah, I removed my post after realizing, but you still managed to quote me! Argh!

Archived