How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

13 hours ago, shyguy1824 said:

heart:WHAT NO IT CAN'T BE OVER

brain:but look at all this evidence of it ending

heart:BUT I MUST KNOW MORE

I think many of us including me are like this now.

I can't help fantasising about the fight against Charlie where we would both have to attack and heal her depending on her form...The scene would take place in the throne room of course...

8 minutes ago, Bahlsen said:

I think many of us including me are like this now.

I can't help fantasising about the fight against Charlie where we would both have to attack and heal her depending on her form...The scene would take place in the throne room of course...

I'm hoping for a real boss fight too. But it may be the same as it is in DS... :/

5 minutes ago, Tainted-Petals said:

I don't want to be a bother so maybe someone can point me in the right direction but it's the next day and I still don't have the torch yet, and before anyone asks, I've solved the puzzle, have been solving it each new page.

Did you log into DST?

@Luxurious all good!

Though if you really want to be nitpicky, then there are some empty space lines. Namely the ones right below the spoiler of Step 6 and of Page 4. Then also at the very end after the Maxwell Memes:The Sequel thread mention including the line right after the PROBLEM SOLVED!

Lastly, the space right before " The cyclum page was found in the release trailer video shown here..." probably needs a title to visually separate it from the Steps on How to Obtain the Tragic Torch. Maybe something like "How the puzzle was discovered:" or something along those lines.

Then again, you can keep it as it is. It's all good. These are just some points you may want to look at if you really really REALLY want to be nitpicky about OP.

Otherwise, good job on keeping it updated Lux. Cheers!

4 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

it would be nice if they made it only possible for today.

that way it would actually be rare and cool. But for example, Chris and Tainted-Petals were through this with us and they can't get the puzzle to work. For me, that would be a HUUUUGE disappointment

making the first password puzzle inaviable would make things work just fine

2 minutes ago, filipsperl said:

that way it would actually be rare and cool. But for example, Chris and Tainted-Petals were through this with us and they can't get the puzzle to work. For me, that would be a HUUUUGE disappointment

It is, and I really really hope it isn't something I missed out on somehow (for instance I tried to get it last night and nothing, so that's why I decided to wait and try again today)

I hope Klei can fix this.

Just now, Tainted-Petals said:

It is, and I really really hope it isn't something I missed out on somehow (for instance I tried to get it last night and nothing, so that's why I decided to wait and try again today)

post what you can see and we will try and help... :)

1 minute ago, Tainted-Petals said:

well, i was hanging out with my friends last night and completed the last few steps in the morning (~ 7 hours ago) and it worked okay

1 minute ago, Tainted-Petals said:

Oh I have the entire puzzle solved, solved it last night with you guys! :D  It was wicked fun but when I logged into the DST servers, it was business as usual, no pop up gift or anything.  Same with this morning.

have you tried re logging into steam?

2 hours ago, MycoLogical said:

Well we know that Wendy, Wolfgang and Wes are officially canon. Interesting that those three have been brought into the world as they are the three with the strongest connection to Maxwell; his niece and two of his former circus co-workers.

Now we need to know what is Max's relation with Willow, WX78, Wickerbottom, Woodie & Webber (and to a lesser extent Walani, Warly, Wilbur & Woodlegs)

Wilson state it in the game that he know Willow, so probably it'll be mixed. Maybe WX was one of his creation ? Wickerbottom's the annoying lady across the street ? idk, i'm high of blue shrooms right now.

Archived