Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

4 Da LOLs    2,615

i have 3 pet peeves with the system

1 you can't see what you had gained meaning that its a nightmare keeping track of things to unravel

2 some skin sets are only for some characters meaning its hard to get a matching team with new skins looking uniform to a specific theme

3 NO MORE PROFILE ICONS THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN 6 ACTUAL SKINS SINCE THE UPDATE YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THEM IN THE TRADE IN I GET LIKE 45 SPOOLS A WEEK JUST STOP MAKE A MAXIMUM CAP TO THE AMOUNT OF THESE RUBBISH YOU CAN HAVE STEALING YOU FROM ACTUAL GOOD SKINS!

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Haha 1

PeterA    4,748
1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

@PeterA thanks for the 100% fix!

I wonder, what are the plans of the time limited weavable skins, like the gorge ones? 

You're welcome. It's still something we're in discussion with. I'll let you all know once we have more details.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chris1448    13,014

Hm... Well I'm in the middle of updating the thread, but I'm hitting a snag with the Minotaur skin... Do I make it its own skin set or bundle it in with the costume skins? Or perhaps Hallowed...? It just doesn't make sense to have a blank skin set for a single character.

Like, I'm putting the Survivor with the other Survivor skins obviously, and I'm putting in Uncorrupted with Industrious as a sorta "Animated Short" set as Noodles put it in his post.
As for the Minotaur? I'm lost. There's no indicator that puts it with any other skin set; no collection, no identical portraits, nothin'. The only one that makes a bit of sense is Costume collection since he's dressed up as a Constant mob, just like everyone else there.

Sinister_Fang    8,163
25 minutes ago, Chris1448 said:

Hm... Well I'm in the middle of updating the thread, but I'm hitting a snag with the Minotaur skin... Do I make it its own skin set or bundle it in with the costume skins? Or perhaps Hallowed...? It just doesn't make sense to have a blank skin set for a single character.

Like, I'm putting the Survivor with the other Survivor skins obviously, and I'm putting in Uncorrupted with Industrious as a sorta "Animated Short" set as Noodles put it in his post.
As for the Minotaur? I'm lost. There's no indicator that puts it with any other skin set; no collection, no identical portraits, nothin'. The only one that makes a bit of sense is Costume collection since he's dressed up as a Constant mob, just like everyone else there.

I propose merging it with Winona's industrious collection, as both of these are unique collections to a specific character.

Chris1448    13,014
Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

I propose merging it with Winona's industrious collection, as both of these are unique collections to a specific character.

's what I'm doing with the Uncorrupted skin as a kind of "Pre-Damnation/Animated Short" set that Klei seems to have going on with the character rebalance skins coming out. Doesn't make sense to me to have two skins in the same collection.
Also, that Uncorrupted skin doesn't feel fitting with the Triumphant collection the way Maxwell's Untriumphant does. It doesn't have any indicator to be associated with said collection.

Mobbstar    13,951
2 hours ago, Chris1448 said:

's what I'm doing with the Uncorrupted skin as a kind of "Pre-Damnation/Animated Short" set that Klei seems to have going on with the character rebalance skins coming out. Doesn't make sense to me to have two skins in the same collection.
Also, that Uncorrupted skin doesn't feel fitting with the Triumphant collection the way Maxwell's Untriumphant does. It doesn't have any indicator to be associated with said collection.

Maxwell's Unshadow (Untriumphant) skin is "Pre-Damnation".

As for the Minotaur, I'm not sure if it's more of a costume or a GoH. The Survivor skin gives us a lot of room for interpretation here, minotaur may as well be GoH.

Edited by Mobbstar

PuffinBy    318

I think Minotaur can be sorted into The Triumphant set. Except I hear Toni said in stream that all The Triumphant sets have something red. (Wes's red scarf, Winona's red gloves, etc)

• Thanks 1

Terra M Welch    2,578
18 hours ago, PeterA said:

You might have noticed there was a slight rarity naming adjustment. "Seasonal - ", "Event - ", and "Classic - " rarity prefixes were combined into a single "Woven - " rarity prefix. This was an attempt to clarify and simplify the differences between the older style marketable/tradable items, and the newer weaveable/purchasable items. We also updated some of the text descriptions in the Wardrobe screens to make it more clear what things are weaveable and what are not, and what are just currently not weaveable.

We also adjusted the 100% complete requirements in the curio cabinet. Now if you own Heirloom version of a skin, you don't need to also own the Woven variant of it as well to get 100%. And vice versa, you don't need to own the Heirloom version to get to 100% completion if you own all the Woven variants.

I need to pay attention, I should've read this beforehand. Thanks! Now whenever Wendy gets reworked I no longer need to worry. >.<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sinister_Fang    8,163
15 hours ago, Chris1448 said:

That's a good point, I had forgotten about his uncorrupted set when I wrote that.

Maybe instead of categorizing them all by their collection, you could categorize them by character instead. With all the incomplete sets, and the unique character sets we've been getting lately, this might be a better way to go about it.

• Like 1

Chris1448    13,014
35 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That's a good point, I had forgotten about his uncorrupted set when I wrote that.

Maybe instead of categorizing them all by their collection, you could categorize them by character instead. With all the incomplete sets, and the unique character sets we've been getting lately, this might be a better way to go about it.

31 minutes ago, PeterA said:

I agree that would make the most sense from an organizational perspective.

I'll think about it. For now I wanna try to keep the original organization I've had.

maradyne    4,942

Fan of the current organization.
If you do stick with it, a Misc collection could be a good way of handling it for the time being. We'll know more once the next new character comes out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ImDaMisterL    20,133

Uncorrupted Wortox' arms are cut off, can that be fixed pleeease? (@PeterA)

Edited by ImDaMisterL

-Variant    5,215
4 hours ago, Chris1448 said:

Minotaur_Body_Wortox.png.de1054b1a0d6e908ec0714619f2dea79.png

I dislike how it looks like a suit. 
I thought it was his body.
Or am'th I confused?

GiddyGuy    7,597
1 hour ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Or am'th I confused?

It's his "winter coat"

• Like 1

maradyne    4,942
14 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Or am'th I confused?

It's a gray furry body based on Wolfgang's shape (mainly the arms).
Also, the hands for that set don't show their gold bangles correctly.

Edited by lifetheuniverse

t0panka    1,591
On 3/29/2019 at 8:19 PM, PeterA said:

I agree that would make the most sense from an organizational perspective.

Hi Peter. Since you are making changes to wardrobe i would suggest sorting by items with duplicates. We have already tons of items in there and it is tedious to go trough every profile icon, emote, etc just to find which one i have twice so i can unravel them

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    63,728
5 hours ago, t0panka said:

i would suggest sorting by items with duplicates.

I'd recommend a "duplicate depot" just so we don't have to see repeated skins and the duplicates have their own section. I know it could be very useful during events when chests run abound.

• Like 3