Don't Starve: Resumptus

Really love the posing in this. You did very well on both Charlie and Albert.

I'm especially liking the whole shadows still holding Albert back and such. Oh and the expressions are great too, you can really tell Albert is struggling his way out and while calm, Charlie is worried for him.

Sorry you're not feeling so great. *hug* Hope you feel better.

• Like 2

Hello

InGameTest.jpg

Got Jack into game. I am going to finish up the art for hands and save slot.

Then I will look into giving him the hat and scythe.

Then I will look into getting the stats and perks set up.

Finally at the end I will work on editing his lines for examining things and his voice.

I actually do not know how to do custom sounds so I will have to research how to do that.

For the character select screen it may be best if Quoth143 creates it to get the proper feel for the character... though I  could make an attempt but I do not know how much justice I could do it.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, TrueCooperAtion said:

Hello

InGameTest.jpg

Got Jack into game. I am going to finish up the art for hands and save slot.

Then I will look into giving him the hat and scythe.

Then I will look into getting the stats and perks set up.

Finally at the end I will work on editing his lines for examining things and his voice.

I actually do not know how to do custom sounds so I will have to research how to do that.

For the character select screen it may be best if Quoth143 creates it to get the proper feel for the character... though I  could make an attempt but I do not know how much justice I could do it.

He looks awesome! I can do the art if you'd like. 

• Like 2

If anyone has any links to tutorials for:

Creating custom items... hat and hand weapon scythe with the possibility of map icons and how to have characters spawn with them... crafting recipes and how would also be appreciated.

How to create custom abilities... I want to have the abilities of sanity gain from farming, double sanity from flowers, double loss from evil flowers, and not being hurt from cactus and viney bushes.

Tutorial on how to create custom voices... not just how to add them to a mod but how to create the sound and mp3s that will be used.

Anyone who has links to useful tutorials would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 2