Don't Starve: Resumptus

8 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Nothing really, WX is trying to make fun of him. 

Oh... I thought the circle underneath the rabbit weren't the burrow, but rather a puddle of wee. Albert touched it because he can't see the yellow danger colour, but at least he's waterproof... :p

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

I didn't realize Mactusk was raising ice hounds. 

He doesn't, that's what his son, Wee Tusk, does.

• Like 2

the lost trio 2.png

Dear Journal, 

Today was rather exciting in that Officer Higgsbury, Ms. Walters, and I stumbled across an abandoned campsite deep in the birch wood forest. I’m surprised I had not stumbled upon this earlier, but then again, it was tucked quite a ways away from our own campsite. 

Now normally we would have just scavenged the campsite as there are various items scattered around the entire island (usually next to a poor soul who did not make it) and there is often a layer of dust, grime and other evidence of the wear and tear of weather, but this campsite was relatively new…what I mean by that of course is there was a substantial lack of weather damage that one would find here. The food in the ice box was of course rotted beyond comprehension (note to self: use the rot to fertilize plants), but the various machines and doodads were built at least a few months ago. Officer Higgsbury pointed out how the machines were only beginning to rust. 

It was Ms. Walters who came across the books; there were chests filled with books upon books. Fiction, non-fiction, biographies, guide books, any book one could find in a library; some of them were quite strange though. The one Mr. Higgsbury found and attempted to read caused him to doze off, the one I found had strange gardening techniques that I had not heard of before and they seemed rather…arcane (I’ll hold on to this one) and Ms. Walters found an odd red tome written in an odd language, I think it was Sanskrit. 

We had decided to stay at the camp for the night as the sun was setting as we continued to look further and further into this new possible lead.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 10

7 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

I...I may have missed the joke...

7 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

I'm confused. What exactly is special about 69?

Maybe you should PM him about it since JoeW is now monitoring this thread (then again, when is he not? :p ).

Back on-topic:

The books look like they may be Wickerbottom's. I don't think she's actually dead in this timeline though. Good draw :encouragement:

• Like 2