Don't Starve: Resumptus

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

How did you- :wilson_shocked: Damn. You're good.

Wait, the moonstone is affecting both Woodie and Albert?

No, the Werebeaver and Knightmare just provided extra muscle to protect it. Albeit, they realized that's what the intention was since the rest of the group set them up for it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

No, the Werebeaver and Knightmare just provided extra muscle to protect it. Albeit, they realized that's what the intention was since the rest of the group set them up for it. 

Oh, phew, I was afraid the moonstone actually turned them into gargoyles and the others had to break them out.

(My greatest fear is that Charlie will turn the werebeaver into a gargoyle and WX into marble.)

What does Albert think of Lucy? Was he totally freaked out the first time he realized she could talk?

• Like 3

Just now, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Oh, this ain't gonna stop, is it?

Of course. Fluff Poisoning is a serious illness, didn't you know that? Even right now, some poor bloke writhes in cute-induced throes, taking their last "aww"!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Started reading this comic today and all I have to say is fantastic. The story is great and riveting. I wanted to ask have you though more about creating a mod for the character of Jack? His look is amazing and I would love the idea of playing as him. Ok now that I asked that two question... What instrument do you picture his voice being?... and would the scythe you show in artwork be an item and what would it do?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, TrueCooperAtion said:

Started reading this comic today and all I have to say is fantastic. The story is great and riveting. I wanted to ask have you though more about creating a mod for the character of Jack? His look is amazing and I would love the idea of playing as him. Ok now that I asked that two question... What instrument do you picture his voice being?... and would the scythe you show in artwork be an item and what would it do?

I'd love to see a Jack mod too. 

Anyway I picture Jack's voice as a piano, kind of like the beginning of this piece:

And yes, the scythe would be Jack's own specific item that he can craft in the tools tab. It does slightly more damage than the spear and would also be good for farming. He'd also spawn with a straw hat that was given to him by his family which would be effective against heat but about as effective as a regular straw hat in rain. 

• Like 2

wayward soulb.png

Jack felt his eyes grow heavy as he watched the dying torch in front of him. At least Bobbie and Albert were able to move on in this strange game. Hopefully they’d find their loved ones and even Wendy. Jack tried to fight back his weariness but it seemed to be a losing battle. He’d have to catch up with them once he was rested. 

“It’s okay Jack,” a voice, gentle and the scent of roses filled the air around him. “You can rest now. Just close your eyes and dream sweet dreams.”

Come, Wayward Souls,
that wander through the darkness,
there is a light 
for the lost and the meek.
Sorrow and fear are easily forgotten
when you submit to the soil of the earth. 

• Like 11