Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

Welp, random offer here we go.

Trading 1 TF2 key (Which can be used to sell in the market for $2.20 that goes into your Steam Wallet) for an elegant back pack  that I don't have. Because why not?

Elegants that I don't have:

Back Bat

Beefalo Carryall

and Spider satchel

I have the following items for trade:

Q7ALsga.png

As usual, I'm trading 1 common<->1 common, 2 commons<->1 classy or 1 classy<->1 classy.

I'm looking for a common Scribble Black Skirt, it's the only common item I'm missing. As far as classy items go, I'll trade 2 commons for a classy I don't own yet (here's a list, the ones with 0 Qty are the ones I need), or of course the classy pink suspension shirt for another classy I don't have.

You can check my inventory and hit me up with an offer on this link. :-)

Oh i knew there had to be a trading thread around somewhere, HELLO ALL!

I have some crazy urge to go all pokemon on these clothes and "catch 'em all"

Instead of offering up other DST Items, i have roughly 1200 steam cards currently, and roughly 230 gifts in my inventory.
If you have bulk lots of clothing your welcome to checkout my gifts, small lots, cheap gifts, single or tiny lots feel free to checkout the cards! fair few complete sets in there id guess by now, tonnes of almost complete.

My Steam stuff > http://steamcommunity.com/id/Write-0ff/inventory/#753_0

My DST Stuff > http://steamcommunity.com/id/Write-0ff/inventory/#322330

If your not sure and just want to add me to chat, go ahead!, just let me know you added me from here :-)

Chat soon fellow pro fooders.

Steam name: TemporaryManWasTaken

Trade Link

808447f8-fc72-4620-8010-8802ddd03f6f.jpg

I am especially looking for:

Beefalo Carryall or Rabbit Rucksack

Tan Tweed Waistcoat

Green Skirt

Black Pants

Black Skirt

< Purple Lumberjack Shirt & Brown Pants

...but I will trade for other stuff I don't have, too.

The things marked with a green circle I'll trade for anything I don't already have.

The stuff without any marks I'll only trade for something black.

Those things marked X?  I'll trade half of them plus most of the other stuff for a beefalo carryall or rabbit rucksack.  Otherwise, not for trade.  If you have one of them to trade and you don't like what I have (join the club, nothing but commons for 4 weeks, ugh), I would appreciate a message telling me what you're looking for so I have a goal to work toward.  Otherwise, I'm getting alarmingly close to a complete collection of all the commons.

Suspension shirt and black gloves are gone. Now I have the following items for trade:

-edit- All I have left is a duplicate Purple Lumberjack Shityrt:

-edit2- Aaaand the lumberjack shirt is gone as well. I have no more duplicates so I'll most likely refuse any offer until I get some more, however, do send any trade offers and I might be accepting a few depending on the content.

i4oMuiy.png

As usual, I'm trading 

1 common<->1 common

2 commons<->1 classy

1 classy<->1 classy (even though I have no duplicates atm)

I'm looking for common Scribble Black Skirt and Pants, they're the only common items I'm missing, reason for which I'll most likely refuse offers for items I already have.

As far as classy items go, I'll trade 2 commons for a classy I don't own yet (here's a list, the ones with 0 Qty are the ones I need).

You can check my inventory and hit me up with an offer on this link:-)

Archived