Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

I'm looking to trade away the new classy low heels. I will consider any trade of the same rarity 1:1 that I don't already have. I really want the blue or green classy checkered trousers though so I will automatically accept those. Message me on here or trade with me here https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192343702&token=LkE7O2xP

• Developer

I'm looking to trade away the new classy low heels. I will consider any trade of the same rarity 1:1 that I don't already have. I really want the blue or green classy checkered trousers though so I will automatically accept those. Message me on here or trade with me here https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=192343702&token=LkE7O2xP

Sent you an offer! :D

Sent you an offer! :grin:

Just traded them away. Sorry some one offered the same trade a few minutes before and I accepted that one. Also does anyone know how to get past this stupid steam hold thing? I'm using their steam guard mobile authenticator, and they still hold the items for 72 hours.

• Developer

Just traded them away. Sorry some one offered the same trade a few minutes before and I accepted that one. Also does anyone know how to get past this stupid steam hold thing? I'm using their steam guard mobile authenticator, and they still hold the items for 72 hours.

I wish I knew :/

Maybe in the security settings?

Just traded them away. Sorry some one offered the same trade a few minutes before and I accepted that one. Also does anyone know how to get past this stupid steam hold thing? I'm using their steam guard mobile authenticator, and they still hold the items for 72 hours.

New 2 factor auth system for trading to improve security, depending on what security is on accounts its 24 - 72 hours

I wish I knew :/

Maybe in the security settings?

Both accounts must have 2 factor authentication for trades to be instant, if only one has 2 factor u can still expect a 24 hour hold.

Seems a lil over protective, but steam has its reasons :\

Trading any three of the following Common items (Black Hand Covers, Green Buttoned, Pink Buttoned, or Yellow Pleated) or a Red Classy Sweater Vest for Black Pants. Thanks, [REDACTED].

Also, interested in Wickerbottom's Guest of Honor skin and Distinguished Ball Gown. If anyone has, it, please notify me. I will make it worth your while.

Steam Name: NecktieGuy

Will trade handsomely for these skins:

Willow's Guest of Honor Elegant Skin and/or Cocktail Dress

Here is my offer: (Based on Item values set by this)

Guest of Honor (Elegant Head Skin): 

11 Common Items

Cocktail Dress (Distinguished Item):

1 Spiffy Item, 3 Classy Items (One being Driving Gloves), and 2 Common Items

So pretty much my entire inventory

Steam Trade Link:

http://steamcommunit...eRealSlackPack/

Here is my offer: (Based on Item values set by this)

Guest of Honor (Elegant Head Skin): 

11 Common Items

Yeah, I hate to tell you but the information in that link is simply dead wrong.  I couldn't get an elegant backpack that's been in the game since the start for 1 spiffy, 4 classy and 22 common items.  You're not going to get a brand new item for just 11 commons.  If you prove me wrong, I'll be impressed.

Anyhow, that offer on an elegant backpack (except poop) still stands.  Heck, it's up to 1 spiffy, 6 classy and 23 commons now, including driver gloves, all the common gloves, black pants & skirt.  It'll take 72 hours before I can offer a few of those items due to Steam's heavy-handed new security feature.  I was already using two-step authentication but I don't own a smart phone; this new system is too inflexible.

Yeah, I hate to tell you but the information in that link is simply dead wrong.  I couldn't get an elegant backpack that's been in the game since the start for 1 spiffy, 4 classy and 22 common items.  You're not going to get a brand new item for just 11 commons.  If you prove me wrong, I'll be impressed.

Anyhow, that offer on an elegant backpack (except poop) still stands.  Heck, it's up to 1 spiffy, 6 classy and 23 commons now, including driver gloves, all the common gloves, black pants & skirt.  It'll take 72 hours before I can offer a few of those items due to Steam's heavy-handed new security feature.  I was already using two-step authentication but I don't own a smart phone; this new system is too inflexible.

Thank you for the Information (even if it was disappointing)

In lieu of this new information,

I have modified my offer:

post-652109-0-60366600-1449877538_thumb.

all for Willow's elegant custom skin or Cocktail dress, coming to a total of 20 common items, 3 classy items, and 1 spiffy item. (Black skirt is not pictured but is part of the offer)

Aye, I'd like to trade away my Guest of Honor-Willow for Wilson's, Wendy's, Wickerbottom's or Wigfried's character skin or one of their Distinguished outfits. My steam-name is Tama.

My offer stands, and btw there are a couple dozen people with that steam name, post your trade link

Archived