Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

Unfortunately a search for ducksandducks on steam turns up nothing, otherwise I'd make an offer for those black hand covers.

Unfortunately a search for TemporaryMan on steam turns up nothing, otherwise I'd make an offer for some items .)

Current inventory. Items X'd out not available for trade. Green star indicates I am looking to trade this item towards something mentioned below.

Looking to trade for:

Spider Sack (will trade poop bag for)

Grey Tweed Waistcoat

Green Rucksack (will trade red rucksack or grey buckle backpack for)

Rabbit Rucksack (will trade poop bag for)

Send me other offers for items outside of those if you see stuff you want

5q7mo3P.png

Trading my dupes for anything of equal value that I don't already have (common for common, classy for classy, etc.)  PM me offers~ c:

Also, trading my black pants for a black skirt.

EDIT:  All dupes have been traded.  Still looking to trade my black pants for a black skirt, though.

Trading one of my Green Tweed Waistcoats and one of my Long Gloves for items of equal value.  PM me offers. c:

Trading my dupes for anything of equal value that I don't already have (common for common, classy for classy, etc.)  PM me offers~ c:

Also, trading my black pants for a black skirt.

FYI i wanted to trade couple of you guys but "PM me offers" is just way too much work/long for me to do so im not bothering with this.

1. PM offer

2. wait for answer

3. PM other offer

4. wait for answer

5. wait for steam username

6. add on steam

7. make ACTUAL trade offer

8. wait for accept or decline

You know what i mean. So how about you put here your Steam nickname/link so i can add you RIGHT AWAY and send you offer/offers and we will be already friends for future trading?

Well I probably got all my drops until next Thursday/Friday and have no more duplicates. Actually I have a duplicate White Collared Shirt for trade, I'm especially looking for a blue lumberjack shirt.

I have a Red Spiffy Rucksack I've been using as my main backpack for a very long time now, and I'm just looking to trade it for another Spiffy Rucksack but of a different color. Steam trade link.

Current stuff:

DST%20Inventory%20Updating_2.jpg

Also the black pants are gray, the red hand covers are black, neither of them are for trade, one of the gray skirts is a t-shirt and the red ruffled shirt is blue and buttoned.  Simple, yeah?

I'm still looking for these things:

Green skirt

Green pants

Green rucksack

Red or blue buckled backpack

Black skirt

Black Pants

Brown Skirt

Brown Pants

Steam profile link.

Skip the whole profile and just propose a trade directly.

Archived