Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

trading my ball gown for the best offer. Having a mess dress is my priority. But if your offer is any better, I would go for you... While you are offering you gotta have distinguished item or elegant item to offer. I will not trade it for spiffy items or any less if these are the highest ranked items in your inventory to offer me. Thanks.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=233971381&token=5uVOnMuW

trading my ball gown for the best offer. Having a mess dress is my priority. But if your offer is any better, I would go for you... While you are offering you gotta have distinguished item or elegant item to offer. I will not trade it for spiffy items or any less if these are the highest ranked items in your inventory to offer me. Thanks.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=233971381&token=5uVOnMuW

Will have a Mess Dress in 60 hours. You agreed to this deal with me...not really sure why you are publicly posting this on the forum since we already worked out this deal...

Will have a Mess Dress in 60 hours. You agreed to this deal with me...not really sure why you are publicly posting this on the forum since we already worked out this deal...

Look dude I do not like your attitude now cuz I did not promise to anyone... You asked for a promise and I said if I get a better deal I could trade with anyone... With this last post you put here I am sorry I am not trading with you anymore no matter what you offer...

I only said I could only trade for a mess dress in the beginning and now I changed my mind because it is hard to find someone with a mess dress. Never promised to anyone for anything. You just forced me to give promises over and over and over... and I rejected. If you look up to ur chat again you will see in the end I did not even answer to your 100th promise request cuz I said no for 99 times before the last one. In the last I did not even answer.

it is over now. You can trade your mess dress with anyone...

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/58474-clothing-trading-depot-get-rid-of-those-double-drops-for-new-swag/?p=697916

Waiting for someone to trade my ball gown and what I am looking for is here. While offering please offer me something distinguished or elegant as I wont trade it for any amount of spiffy item or less if these are your best ranked items in the offer.

Look dude I do not like your attitude now cuz I did not promise to anyone... You asked for a promise and I said if I get a better deal I could trade with anyone... With this last post you put here I am sorry I am not trading with you anymore no matter what you offer...

I only said I could only trade for a mess dress in the beginning and now I changed my mind because it is hard to find someone with a mess dress. Never promised to anyone for anything. You just forced me to give promises over and over and over... and I rejected. If you look up to ur chat again you will see in the end I did not even answer to your 100th promise request cuz I said no for 99 times before the last one. In the last I did not even answer.

it is over now. You can trade your mess dress with anyone.

I must admit, friend, I'm baffled by this. The way I recall, in our first conversation, I offered a Beefalo Carryall in return for the Ball Gown, which you respectfully refused. Something was said along the lines what you really wanted was a Mess Dress. I then went out of my way to find someone who did possess one. I was effectively being the middleman for a trade between you and someone else. You claimed very clearly what you wanted was a Mess Dress, so in return for my efforts, I respectfully requested you wait the three days until the trade goes through. Your reply was vague, so I asked a second and then a third time. Then you stopped responding all together. If someone goes out of their way to ensure you get the item you want so very badly, it is only courtesy to oblige them a short period of time and not skip out on the deal.

You say now you will accept any best offer because a Mess Dress is hard to find. I will have the item you crave in 48 hours. There is no reason not to accept this. Attitude? I will be honest with you, I have no idea what point you were trying to make there. I am not going to insult and exaggerate against you in reciprocation. Whatever "attitude" you perceive put aside, I will trade the Mess Dress for the Ball Gown. No questions asked.

And by the way, while I do appreciate this attempt to explain your actions, please send any further replies over PM or Steam chat. I daresay the rest of the forum's populace is not interested in this little quibble.

Looking to trade a spider bag for one of the following guest of honor skins:

Wickerbottom, Wolfgang, Wes.

Otherwise,

I have the following common items to trade:

Pants-Grey x1 Tan x1 Brown x1

Skirt-Grey x1 Tan x2

Gloves Red x1 Grey x2 Yellow x2 White x1 Black x1

Tshirt- Red x3 Pleated.Red x2 Collared.White x2 Lumberjack.Blue x1

I have this Classy Item to trade: (Will trade with two common for a classy mentioned below)

White suspension shirt x1

I'm looking to trade a 3:1 common for classy ratio for the following classy items:

-Blue Plaid Skirt

-Blue Plaid Pants

-Brown Sweater Vest

-Grey Sweater Vest

-Brown Tweed Waistcoat

-White Driving Gloves

I'm looking to trade a 6:1 common for classy ratio for the following, newer, classy items: (If white suspension shirt is wanted for any of these, i will trade that and 4 commons),

-Tuxedo Gloves

-Any footwear other than Mary Janes.

Steam: Its Pizza Time

Looking to trade a Wickerbottom Guest of Honor for a Wigfrid Guest of Honor. 

Will also take suboffers on other items for consideration and negotiation. (though Wigfrid Guest of Honor takes priority) especially the newly released items. 

Also trading a few common items: 

Grey Pants

Yellow Collared Shirt 

Electrolyte Blue Lumberjack Shirt

Brown Skirt

Grey Skirt  

Send me offers here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=138024308&token=s4b3YmL5

Hey all, I'm actually trading any of my items which I have duplicates of, I will gladly accept anything of equal value if I do not currently have that item, feel free to send me a trade offer here https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=80201821&token=84VR4_97 or even just add me on steam.

Here is all of my current items, any dupes are up for trade
post-736882-0-22589500-1450507932_thumb.

Thanks in advance :-)

I've got some extra stuff. Anything X'd out I don't want to trade unless your giving me something really good for it.

If I already have whatever your trading in my inventory already I don't want it. (I also don't want T-Shirts)

Note, this picture may not be accurate to what I actually have, you can still quickly check what I do have by clicking the trade offer link below.

oNy8t4B.png

I've got a nice and convenient trade offer link right here.

Archived