Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

Good luck with that, Rutger.  I offered someone a gray buckle bag, gray tweed, gray pants, gray skirt, gray long gloves and all four colours of button shirt for a rabbit rucksack without success.  I guess the offer's now open to anyone... for a smallbird satchel.  Or I suppose another elegant backpack, if I can set up another trade to swap that backpack for a smallbird satchel.

Good luck with that, Rutger.  I offered someone a gray buckle bag, gray tweed, gray pants, gray skirt, gray long gloves and all four colours of button shirt for a rabbit rucksack without success.  I guess the offer's now open to anyone... for a smallbird satchel.  Or I suppose another elegant backpack, if I can set up another trade to swap that backpack for a smallbird satchel.

Haha, I wouldn't mind overpaying for it at all but I just can't find anyone selling it in the first place. And to top it off I just dropped my third backpack and it was a Spiffy one again.  :-x

Archived