Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

I mean, look at the Unofficial Official Animal Toughness Hierarchy I pulled out of my ass I created based on data and hard facts that I decline to cite here:

1. Beefalo

2. Spider

3. Bat

4. Smallbird

5. Rabbit

6. Poop*

*Poop's position is questionable given its lack of pulse defies the definition of a living creature.

Really, though, out of all the animal backpack mascots, the Beefalo is the toughest, furriest, cutest, and most useful (not to mention it secretes the substance that forms one of the other backpacks).

I mean, look at the Unofficial Official Animal Toughness Hierarchy I pulled out of my ass I created based on data and hard facts that I decline to cite here:

1. Beefalo

2. Spider

3. Bat

4. Smallbird

5. Rabbit

6. Poop*

*Poop's position is questionable given its lack of pulse defies the definition of a living creature.

Really, though, out of all the animal backpack mascots, the Beefalo is the toughest, furriest, cutest, and most useful (not to mention it secretes the substance that forms one of the other backpacks).

I don't think the spider backpack is that high up there, I haven't seen much popularity for it :o

Pff.  That's what I thought.  Whereas I just want his soul.  Seriously, I sold mine years ago for a tiny plastic cocktail sword and a dreidl.  I am not making this up.

Wait... maybe this is like that story with the orange peel?  Maybe instead of competing we should pool our resources to get a smallbird satchel together (somehow) and then split the rewards?  My brother already has a smallbird satchel, we'd just need any* other animal backpack to trade him.  Gives almost three or four times the options looking for sellers.

*but preferably beefalo or rabbit

Unsure what value people are placing on these Elegant backpacks

So ill put up a copy of Payday 2 ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/ ) up for trade for one that i like, cant guarentee a trade, but if my offer interests u, show me what u have, cheers!

My trade offer link if needed https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=5567726&token=LishvIEw

Not sure either, but it appears to be more than 1 spiffy, 4 classy and 22 common.  That's almost 7 weeks of items.

Isnt the drop systems random and based on chance, as apposed to scheduled drops?

If so weeks of gameplay wouldnt have an impact, just gotta be lucky, but im only guessing

Isnt the drop systems random and based on chance, as apposed to scheduled drops?

If so weeks of gameplay wouldnt have an impact, just gotta be lucky, but im only guessing

The likelihood of a drop occurring seems to decrease as you receive more. Each player can get a maximum of four drops per week (as of the previous update).

Also, trading my Driving Gloves for White Gloves, Black Gloves, and one other common.

Steam Name: NecktieGuy

The likelihood of a drop occurring seems to decrease as you receive more. Each player can get a maximum of four drops per week (as of the previous update).

Also, trading my Driving Gloves for White Gloves, Black Gloves, and two other commons.

Steam Name: NecktieGuy

Cheers, the suspense of playing and waiting for another drop is getting to me. hopefully my cap resets soon, must have beefaloo backpack, dangit.

Haiya guys!

I'm still trading one of these rusty old things called Mann Co Supply Crate Keys for every elegant available in the game right now.

Mann Co Supply Crate Keys are a popular marketable item within the Steam Community Market. They can be sold for $2.17 that can be added to your Steam Balance that you may use for your own purchases!

or

They can be used for trading for other things within Team Fortress 2 or Steam Items, such as games, emoticons, backgrounds, you name it!

These are the ones I'm accepting at the current moment:

Back Bat

Beefalo Carryall

Smallbird Satchel

Woah! Just buffed the amount of metal I'd give for some skins!

Currently paying more than the listed prices on my forum for these items:

Beefalo Carryall - 1 Key

Spider Satchel - 1 Key

Bat Pack - 1 Key

Smallbird Satchel - 1 Key

Catcoon Blue Back Pack -  12 Refined Metal

Brown Trench Coat - 12 Refined Metal

If interested send me a trade request!

Steam Name: Derpy81811

Archived