Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

Though it's just a beta, I'm sure there are many folk out there looking to trade away any unwanted items from our new drops. Be sure to list the item(s) you are wanting to part with and what you are looking for in return! Screenshots and thus would probably be appreciated, but are not necessary to posting. Happy collecting!

Alright, this picked up pretty quick. Gonna throw a couple of guidelines out there to keep things organized. If you successfully trade away an item, please edit your original post saying as such to avoid confusion. (As I just did when I traded my red shirt)

Also please limit posting the same offer to once a page. If you acquire new items, you can post again, but try to refrain from spamming your offers, we want everyone to have a chance at trade. 

I'll go ahead and start this thing off too, I have a Red Pleated Shirt

post-267531-0-44831100-1444785192_thumb.

I would love any glove or pant/skirt item in return for it. My Steam name is Ledia, but feel free to pm me here as well! (Sometimes finding a steam user can be such a pain)

It's gone, thanks Avaloth!

I got some things I've been hoping to trade-in for some stuff I want.post-623950-0-56396300-1444824913.jpg

Everything but the pink shirt is up for grabs, as long as you got what I want.

I've been really wanting the blue sweater vest, purple lumberjack shirt, and the gray tweed coat.

I got some things I've been hoping to trade-in for some stuff I want.attachicon.gifbackpacktradepls.jpg

Everything but the pink shirt is up for grabs, as long as you got what I want.

I've been really wanting the blue sweater vest, purple lumberjack shirt, and the gray tweed coat.

Did you acquire all of those by yourself, or did someone gift you one? If the former, when'd you get the fifth drop?

• Developer

What's so surprising about a fifth drop? I have four and I didn't play yesterday.

I got these:

Inventory%20Oct%2014.jpgThe rucksack isn't for trade and I'll only trade the tweed waistcoat for another, different tweed waistcoat. Like maybe that green one?
Hey man, I offer my green Waistcoat for your grey one, deal?

I offer a Brown skirt and a yellow collar shirt for at least some brown pants and any other shirt besides buttoned.

Just the Brown skirt for brown pants

Neither are on offer anymore but I may have stuff in my inventory like dupes that others might want so I'll post a pic here

post-704314-0-29952200-1444976358_thumb.

White Tshirt, Pink and White buttoned shirts are up for grabs. I won't take anything I already have though. Some "scribble black" gloves will definitely get you something though.

Archived