Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

Hi :wilson_smile: ,

Looking to trade my extras:

White T-Shirt

Green Buttoned Shirt

Brown Skirt

Black Pants x2

Brown Pants

White Buttoned Shirt

Looking for:

Blue Checkered Trousers

Grey Classic Tweed Waistcoat

Classy Grey Sweater Vest

Also looking to trade my blue plaid skirt for a green one!

Thanks.  :wilson_vforvictory:  :wilson_flower:

I've got some extra stuff. Anything X'd out I don't want to trade unless your giving me something really good for it.

If I already have whatever your trading in my inventory already I don't want it. (I also don't want T-Shirts)

Note, this picture may not be accurate to what I actually have, you can still quickly check what I do have by clicking the trade offer link below.

SAtDKRJ.png

I've got a nice and convenient trade offer link right here.

GUYS! 

ATTENTION!

WARNING!

Since Valve is the worst company ever when it comes to services they added 72h HOLD ON TRADES if you don't have their steam app full of bugs on phone! I see that lot of you here doesn't have it because it is showing me that "72h hold" so please if you can install that crap on your phone. I probably won't be trading with these "72h hold users" because even after accepting offer you will loose items for those 72h!

My inventory is "cleaned up" because all my items are on hold :D TY Valve for this amazing protection :D

ALSO when you decline already accepted trade which is on hold you will get BAN FOR 7 DAYS!

GUYS! 

ATTENTION!

WARNING!

Since Valve is the worst company ever when it comes to services they added 72h HOLD ON TRADES if you don't have their steam app full of bugs on phone! I see that lot of you here doesn't have it because it is showing me that "72h hold" so please if you can install that crap on your phone. I probably won't be trading with these "72h hold users" because even after accepting offer you will loose items for those 72h!

My inventory is "cleaned up" because all my items are on hold :grin: TY Valve for this amazing protection :grin:

ALSO when you decline already accepted trade which is on hold you will get BAN FOR 7 DAYS!

Oh FFS, who thought of this??

I need their address so I can give them a good punch in the throat...

I can't even do this, I don't own a phone that works where I live and the only phone I can get a hold of is the family phone :(

I need their address so I can give them a good punch in the throat...

The wave of rants is coming and going, it will settle down at one point or another. I've sent them some "feedback" a week ago or so. I ended up installing the app today, still need to have 7 days of active steam mobile guard from the app in order to bypass the 3 day hold. That is of course if the person you're trading with has had the mobile steam guard activated for at least 7 days as well. This whole system sucks, dst items were the only ones I've been trading, and this whole new escrow system is a crappy inconvenience.

Anyway, in other news, I've updated my excel file from awhile ago with the latest items and updated some cells to display the correct values. 

You can download the empty template here: DST Skin Inventory Template 12.12.15

Overview:

DNOILoT.jpg

The wave of rants is coming and going, it will settle down at one point or another. I've sent them some "feedback" a week ago or so. I ended up installing the app today, still need to have 7 days of active steam mobile guard from the app in order to bypass the 3 day hold. That is of course if the person you're trading with has had the mobile steam guard activated for at least 7 days as well. This whole system sucks, dst items were the only ones I've been trading, and this whole new escrow system is a crappy inconvenience.

Anyway, in other news, I've updated my excel file from awhile ago with the latest items and updated some cells to display the correct values. 

You can download the empty template here: DST Skin Inventory Template 12.12.15

Overview:

DNOILoT.jpg

can someone tell me which is the rarest? Distinguished or Elegant?

According to the game files, it seems Elegant is rarer than Distinguished. However, right now Distinguished would seem more rare as the items are very new, and not as many have dropped in total, but this will probably change as more Distinguished items are dropped for people.

According to the game files, it seems Elegant is rarer than Distinguished. However, right now Distinguished would seem more rare as the items are very new, and not as many have dropped in total, but this will probably change as more Distinguished items are dropped for people.

This will make for an...interesting...development of the Distinguished prices as time goes on.

Elegant

Distinguished

Spiffy

Classy

Common

This seems to be the current hierarchy of item rarities.

I will trade my Willow Guest of Honor skin for a Wickerbottom Guest of Honor skin, and I will trade my Elegant Beefalo Carryall for a Distinguished Ball Gown.

Steam Name: NecktieGuy

I'm back, did you miss me? (Probably not.)

post-623950-0-53959200-1450096965_thumb.

Offer on anything you see, but make sure your offers are reasonable.

Poopbag: Spider bag is an instant accept, but offers are certainly welcome.

Tweed: I'd love a different color, but offers are welcome here too.

I am looking for some white gloves, but I need more hand covers in general.

PM me your offers yo.

(Crazy offers on the heels. They were sold for a box of tissues and a open bottle of ranch dressing.)

I'm back, did you miss me? (Probably not.)

attachicon.giftradingsfornerds.png

Offer on anything you see, but make sure your offers are reasonable.

Poopbag: Spider bag is an instant accept, but offers are certainly welcome.

Tweed: I'd love a different color, but offers are welcome here too.

I am looking for some white gloves, but I need more hand covers in general.

PM me your offers yo.

Sent you an offer via PM :)

Archived