What your least favorite thing in DST?

1 minute ago, Eughstein said:

what you find scary in a very tall man that is 3 times higher than all playable characters, smokes, has strange skin colour, does very creepy smile, wants to kill you and also kidnaps people(including kids) just to kill for fun?

463119794_Arielkomisan.png.a6c7d4ae656bee4370b88da782e8c634.pngm h m

13 hours ago, grumm9690 said:

Can't choose between Wendy, Wurt, Wortox, Wigfrid, Wilson, toadstool, misery toadstool, crab king, crab king drops, DST ocean except lunar, pearl questline, Klaus drops RNG, DST dragonfly...

Snow Wortox is the best character. I only rush ruins for him. When I play other characters I can't find two grasses and twigs for a torch.

13 hours ago, grumm9690 said:

Can't choose between Wendy, Wurt, Wortox, Wigfrid, Wilson, toadstool, misery toadstool, crab king, crab king drops, DST ocean except lunar, pearl questline, Klaus drops RNG, DST dragonfly...

*Cries as Snowfallen Wortox*

There's alot of things in DST that annoy me, but I gotta say my least favorite is pengull flocks, having to waste my early winter spawning them away from my base gets tedious after a while.

Another mention for me goes to rockjaws.

22 hours ago, DeadWhereX said:

This Woodie cosmetic.
Free_Roaming_Feet_Icon.png.ebeb6cdfe1ec35f3f2b6d93796083df6.png

Reveal hidden contents

483512104_DontStarveTogether_14.jpg.4ec3124727b21e801d1f8c081c97f9ae.jpg     1795795197_DontStarveTogether_13.jpg.4c03fa0a0f044fe69bd4470519752be3.jpg     418756030_DontStarveTogether_11.jpg.61f46c3d16f476cec97529d2d0d9b127.jpg     1500635536_DontStarveTogether_12.jpg.e4ebd6e04557e7ae45b83f227d9be508.jpg     802276412_DontStarveTogether_15.jpg.dab0e90050c24da953f1f97a6b1d6939.jpg     1918180463_DontStarveTogether_16.jpg.9fb9c459a531d169f56d06bee9d8973f.jpg

Pls Klei, delete.

Hey now I use this cosmetic for my castaway outfit.

Mobs loading before statues 

There is no world settings to select either classic, juicy or both for berry bushes. Same for twiggy trees

There is no Geo placement or snapping tills in-game (for console players) I can not for the life of me till 9 spots on that tiny garden tile for effective giant crops. I literally have to switch to wormwood to farm, so I don't farm as much as I would if tilling didn't cause me to twitch and lose my mind!

No controller configuration

Besides that, I freaking love this game and everyone at Klei for continuing to add new content (every month) to this game for us. I can't thank you enough! You truly go above and beyond

P.S. I'm sad the last skins released w/WX's refresh didn't have cool particle effects (I want to see bottled up lightning in that globe of the lighting rod) 

And I have to wait for the other half of the gothic skin set! Best one yet!

Can we get new login bonuses like we used too?

The weird fixation many players have with just random incorrect things like meatballs being super OP and thermal stones stacking with clothes. I don't get it.

For the game itself I think it's a bit weird how twiggy trees, juicy berries, and grass geckos were added as basically just random replacements worldwide instead of additional things that can spawn in a world. 

Sunken treasure loot/can't get keys to unlock them.
Lame loot from Crab King.
Utter glitchiness and broken mechanics that were not fixed about Pearl and her AI.
Currently lacking content of things you could do in the ocean.
Caves are practically empty besides rocks rocks and rocks.
Farming fungal spores cause of the random rot they got and generally dying off too quick by just that.
Lack of uses for nightlights.
Telelocators are costly and are a poor choice of transportation.
Walter's, Willow's, Winona's, Wortox's lack of abilities/not feeling up to date to the other refreshes.
Lack of ocean basing platforms and proper bridges.
Lack of interactions of the Constant's inhabitants.
Houndius shootius. I kinda hate and like it.

These are just the top things from the top of things I've got in mind.

3 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Sunken treasure loot/can't get keys to unlock them.

What's weird is that character's quotes imply that it needs a key to unlock it when they are opened by hammering them, maybe it was a mechanic that decided to not include.

Just now, Just-guy said:

What's weird is that character's quotes imply that it needs a key to unlock it when they are opened by hammering them, maybe it was a mechanic that decided to not include.

You can literally deconstruct them for extra shells, but I dunno why not improve loot with keys or something. They don't really give anything useful apart rarest chance for walking cane. I'd love them either to break with keys being used or have them as sort of clam chests. Otherwise it's just a sad type of treasure.

The moonstorm will always be my number 1 pick by a large margin.

If you like events that:

• Strike literally anywhere in the world that isn’t the oasis desert or the lunar islands itself
  • Spawn mobs that do not despawn when the event ends and must be cleared out manually
  • Becomes much more punishing the larger your base is, since doing so gives it a higher risk of the moongleams/charged Moonglass inflicting damage onto your builds (bonus points for the fact moongleams count as electric damage, meaning they can charge goats…)
  • Primarily is repeated for crowns you deconstruct for crown shards, which is mildly Ironic considering the shards are meant to help megabasers when the storm itself punishes you the larger your base gets

Then you will love the moonstorm! Otherwise, you despise it! I can’t tell you how many things I’ve had to fix up/rebuild while doing the storms needed so I can get lights for my base, especially when the enlightened crown itself you get on the first kill is pretty much all you need in terms of light worries later on.

Im also not really a fan of how time consuming farming up the mats to proceed to the boss are. Getting 15 moongleams, 30 charged moon shards, and 3 statics every time you want to fight the boss for 5 crown shards gets very tedious fast. The only thing you can do to reduce the cost of this is use a construction amulet to craft the base of the structure, which only impacts the gleams by 2. Reducing the mats past the first champion summon would go a long way, especially since I always have a lack of statics compared to the other mats.

Despite this, I don’t think the entirety of the storm is terrible. The champion is one of my favorite fights in the game, and I love the general ambiance the event sets + full moons if you can work around part of the world being inhabited by the storm. I just feel there’s too many other negatives that hold it back, but I do feel they could still be tweaked to not be nearly as annoying.

Archived