What your least favorite thing in DST?

The fact that I can't get friends to play with me.

Also summer, I have 0 problems with it but usually the few folks I've managed to keep for a year get bored after summer. They can either fish in the oasis or go to the caves, and the only (fun) content there is on the caves are the ruins and they require experience in combat.

My least favorite thing is mobs that are passive/neutral to you until you do something to turn them aggressive.

In a game called Don’t Starve where I am assuming I am not the only thing in the world starving, I would kinda like to see more mobs doing whatever it takes to not starve.

to be honest i kinda don't like the time pressure

sometimes i just want to relax
the worlds i have the most hours in are test worlds with endless autumn day where I'm mostly just spawning stuff in with the console and building things

Edit: but for an actual thing, Batilisks.

Can't choose between Wendy, Wurt, Wortox, Wigfrid, Wilson, toadstool, misery toadstool, crab king, crab king drops, DST ocean except lunar, pearl questline, Klaus drops RNG, DST dragonfly...

Balance of almost everything added in RoT, like fr there are many things that are designed horribly in one way or another, we literally got new type of ranged weapons that are throwable, but no one in whole community even considers them as actual weapon because of them having damage less than a spear and being obtainable from killing sea weeds in ocean 

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

58ad555ca830f_fatherinquiresaboutmybook.png.578233a20b9946fc8530adee063d55a5.png

I don't understand, what you find scary in a very tall man that is 3 times higher than all playable characters, smokes, has strange skin colour, does very creepy smile, wants to kill you and also kidnaps people(including kids) just to kill for fun?

Archived