Is there a bug that later became(or almost became) a feature in DST or any of the other games? 

Has there ever been a time that an item, character or something else been made because of misscommunication when it was supposed to be something else?

12 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

:confused: they want me to tune into the PC gaming show on June 12th to get a trailer for their new RotWood game.. I wonder if you guys are baiting me to tune in for another reason..?? Perhaps an Xbox Series X/S or PS5 Enhanced Edition of DST?

You've already stated once that the PS5 would be fully capable of all the features PC has- Aka higher player counts, larger worlds, lots more & tons world Gen settings etc.. 

Now the only question left to ask is- When’s it going to happen?

Amigo, that is some high-level copium. 

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

:confused: they want me to tune into the PC gaming show on June 12th to get a trailer for their new RotWood game.. I wonder if you guys are baiting me to tune in for another reason..?? Perhaps an Xbox Series X/S or PS5 Enhanced Edition of DST?

You've already stated once that the PS5 would be fully capable of all the features PC has- Aka higher player counts, larger worlds, lots more & tons world Gen settings etc.. 

Now the only question left to ask is- When’s it going to happen?

mike u are hurting my IRL sanity. To be on console is to suffer, come to PC.

On 6/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, MrKoopa said:

Is there a bug that later became(or almost became) a feature in DST or any of the other games? 

I've heard somewhere that Wolfgang's speedboost was unintended because DST's code automatically scales the speed of an object if it's upscaled in size, and so Wolfgang was sort of upscaled in mighty form for making him bigger and became faster this way.

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

When that Beta you guys said was “Soon?”

It's today.

Listen Mike, I've gotta run now that I've said that, the Klei snipers are tracking my position, luckily I have some time since I'm at the other side of the country but they'll get here quicker than you might expect. Take this information, and go far far away, I'm taking a risk for my life to leak this information.

Goodbye, Hornet signing out.

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

It's today.

Listen Mike, I've gotta run now that I've said that, the Klei snipers are tracking my position, luckily I have some time since I'm at the other side of the country but they'll get here quicker than you might expect. Take this information, and go far far away, I'm taking a risk for my life to leak this information.

Goodbye, Hornet signing out.

No way, klei made real life bishops??????

On 6/2/2022 at 7:21 AM, MrKoopa said:

Is there a bug that later became(or almost became) a feature in DST

Renewable volt goats. You could create new herds via a bug before, they patched it, and then people heavily requested it to be a feature and it became a thing.

6 hours ago, lakhnish said:

Renewable volt goats. You could create new herds via a bug before, they patched it, and then people heavily requested it to be a feature and it became a thing.

How was the bug performed? 

On 6/2/2022 at 6:21 AM, MrKoopa said:

I thought Varglets started as a bug where in the beta players where getting Vargs during early Hound Waves but instead of removing them, they tweaked them to be smaller and later even gave them their own design.

8 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

I thought Varglets started as a bug where in the beta players where getting Vargs during early Hound Waves but instead of removing them, they tweaked them to be smaller and later even gave them their own design.

Originally, the vargs in hound waves were a feature, but were tweaked into varglets because of the difficulty. They didn't get their own assets until near the end of the March QoL beta, but it was never a bug.

How do you balance your vision for the game against a sometimes very loud community?

Do fridges loose coolness when open?

Would you consider adding more furniture like item's into the game? Like a hat rack or bookcase for wickerbottom etc.

Thanks for all you do

On 5/24/2022 at 9:31 AM, Hornete said:

Where AMong us crossover

https://twitter.com/klei/status/1537222781623865344

image.thumb.png.5c0612a39e60a62d3797820c9fe92abe.png

@zarklord_klei You really did it.
Thank you, Zachary, Thank you my dear dear zach. It wasn't for the game that I wanted, but you truly did it. I can die at peace now, I don't need the beta, I've got my among crossover.

For all of you, if you ever think Klei doesn't listen, they do, they truly listen to us. These are some of the best caring devs in the world, and I couldn't have any other.

Now, I must ascend, for my time on Earth has completed, now mashallah, I will be rewarded with Silksong in the heavens.

image.jpeg.1b06b443970466766e1af6ca50c08b38.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Hornete said:

https://twitter.com/klei/status/1537222781623865344

image.thumb.png.5c0612a39e60a62d3797820c9fe92abe.png

@zarklord_klei You really did it.
Thank you, Zachary, Thank you my dear dear zach. It wasn't for the game that I wanted, but you truly did it. I can die at peace now, I don't need the beta, I've got my among crossover.

For all of you, if you ever think Klei doesn't listen, they do, they truly listen to us. These are some of the best caring devs in the world, and I couldn't have any other.

Now, I must ascend, for my time on Earth has completed, now mashallah, I will be rewarded with Silksong in the heavens.

image.jpeg.1b06b443970466766e1af6ca50c08b38.jpeg

among us crossover > Terraria cross over

why isn't it in the game though

Archived