Title speaks for itself.

Now, lets just imagine, if you were given an opportunity to ask DST developer a qustion... What would it be?

I'll start

1. What was that "ocean_silhouette"?A boss or perhaps, something more? It really does look gigantic, like Bigfoot from DS RoG!

2. Are  Wolfgangs wimpy form is aftermath of using powers from Codex Umbra? 

3. Is Wilsons hands are claw-shaped because of nightmare throne doings? Or is it just artist  style?

4. Does Wilson have medical knowledge? He can perform first aid in Forge event, and have doctor themed skin in Gorge!

Now its your turn! Ask your qustions,  and if we get lucky, an actual Dev might answer some of our qustion!

1 hour ago, Auth said:

Did Them actually return at any point of "Return of Them" or am I just blind?

Iirc in steam post of final RoT update Eye of The Storm they said that they were always here or something like that

2 hours ago, Auth said:

Did Them actually return at any point of "Return of Them" or am I just blind?

Them as in ''The powerful shadow entity that all of ds/t fanbase was associating with Them since adventure mode"? No.

Klei must've gotten tired of RoT and decided to try and save face by making this dumb decision that from now on ''They'' is just a nickname for Constants eldritch gods and since Alter was already there- "They were here all along!"

7 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

from now on ''They'' is just a nickname for Constants eldritch gods and since Alter was already there- "They were here all along!"

So both shadow and lunar forces  are just... Them? 

How do you separate one from one another? 

Hope we will get some answers in next arc 

29 minutes ago, Hornete said:

@zarklord_klei Where is the Among Us crossover?

I know it's there, Zachary... You can't keep hiding it away from us.

I am going to get that Among Us crossover.20220522_120843.png.bd53976d605f10fc007708eb4788e1cd.png

Dst was among us all this time

You can grief server(sabotaging)

Killing other players with pvp on(killing like in among us)

Voting system

Should I even mention different player's nicknames having different colours?

4 hours ago, Dragonboooorn said:

4. Does Wilson have medical knowledge? He can perform first aid in Forge event, and have doctor themed skin in Gorge!

Well, Wilson did go to University. He likely some studied medicine before dropping out.

1 hour ago, Dragonboooorn said:

So both shadow and lunar forces  are just... Them? 

Maxwell's quote for Defeated CC:

• "I don't know what to believe. All this time, I thought that They were..."

Seems to me that Klei's implying that They are not the shadows, Maxwell just referred to the shadows by "They" because that's what he thought They were.

6 hours ago, Cheggf said:

I would ask for some money. I want to get the Five Dollar Your Way Meal available from Burger King for the very low and affordable price of only five dollars.

I want a 5 dollar foot long from subway I would ask kiel to bring it back using the nightmare throne.

I'd like to know which suggestion format they like better:

A general description of the problem and the space most fit for solution, without any more details; fe The hound waves are too common and overbearing in late-game. We need a way for reducing the amount of hounds per wave, or their frequency. (To which Klei comes up with a simply increasing the minimal amount of days between attack and creates the varglet)

Or, a detailed idea that someone spent some time on, that is basically ready to implement (let's assume that's the case, we know how reality works) with some tuning; fe, my old idea of a Varg drop that summons several hound waves in advance which you can kill to have them off your back.

I want to know this bc 1. I read about not sending showmakers, writers, etc your ideas, and how those people won't read fanfic or fanscripts or whatever due to copyright, and wonder if that applies even slightly to video game stuff, and 2. Because if one method of feedback is better/easier for the devs/more likely to get heard i think we all would like to know.

37 minutes ago, PetulantPansy said:

Can you guys make a new DLC so I (along with some others) can support the dev team and the players can continue enjoying awesome content?

The DST crew is currently focused on finishing characters refresh and lunar themed updates so... I dont think there will be new dlc for year or two for sure

You can always buy skin packs if you really determend to donate!

I would like to ask when / where / (if?) @KrisRF left off the development of Don't Starve Together and who is currently responsible for writing all the witty descriptions for the game. Oh, dear, whoever wrote the initial in-game strings for Don't Starve and Invisible, Inc. can't be thanked enough.

Archived