I love Klei and I love Hamlet, but that's why I also want to scream "BUGFIX!!" at them every time I play Hamlet. Pigs paying their taxes in form of grass, snow on trees sometimes when you reenter your world, worldgen creating inaccessible Aporkalypse calenders for were-Wilba and pigs literally sh*tting themselves into the orbit, there is so much silly to frustrating stuff. I want to ask what sacrifice the overlords require to give the DLC a small fix...

53 minutes ago, IanKSB91 said:

I think it's supposed to be an extension of Charlie.

It's kind of cool come to think of it, Maybe it really is a shadow monster hiding under the table. Maybe it's like, really ugly underneath.

11 hours ago, Lizardhiney said:

It's kind of cool come to think of it, Maybe it really is a shadow monster hiding under the table. Maybe it's like, really ugly underneath.

It's Charlie. End tables are her preferred method for stalking the survivors.

8 hours ago, cybers2001 said:

It's Charlie. End tables are her preferred method for stalking the survivors.

Why does she need an end table to do that? She is the night monster, and the crow kids comment about seeing her standing around at night. Then Maxwell in adventure mode would keep commenting on your progress. I don't think they need anything to see you if they're on the godmode throne. 

I know the staff are very busy, but I really hope to see their replies to our suggestions, even if they just make an expression.

In addition, I would like to say here whether clean sweeper can change the shape of flowers. It is like a witch's broom in the magic world. It is reasonable to change the appearance of flowers by magic. In addition, it does not affect the balance of the game

11 hours ago, Ardcrumb said:

Why was long pork removed? 

Is there a reason why I can't eat the human flesh of a small child as another child or? 

you know, is too dark to eat a piece of meat dropped by a cartoon

we lose a lot of funny moments and klei lost a feature that will make people talk about their game

glad we have warly and hos bone soup

I may be getting way too far ahead in asking this but- I’ve noticed a trend with recent patches and game updates where items/resources that are in the game that were once rare or non-renewable are becoming less rare or being changed to be renewable.

Is it safe for me to assume that these changes are being made now so that in possible future updates you can literally wreck all sorts of havoc on the map/survivors?

Ive been playing a lot of Fortnite lately and I love how the storms/map hazards come through and just absolutely wreck everything..

Im hoping adding stuff like Cactus & Reeds and Catcoon Dens to world regrowth opens up the door for new mobs/weather hazards that can potentially destroy them so they Need time to regrow.

Tidal Waves in Spring, Fire Nadoes in the Summer rework or Perhaps Beefalo can finally graze nearby grass/twigs in a field? That sort of stuff.. ;) 

On 6/2/2022 at 3:08 PM, hhh2 said:

mike u are hurting my IRL sanity. To be on console is to suffer, come to PC.

Console's pretty great on it's own, they just need to start moving away from PS4. It's kind of like holding up changes because some people have older PCs.

21 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is it safe for me to assume that these changes are being made now so that in possible future updates you can literally wreck all sorts of havoc on the map/survivors?

Yes. They're gonna implement my Waterlogged beta suggestions.

They started with docks for building land and rafts as smaller boats, and then added Nautopilots for "tying a boat to your boat". Next they're gonna give me weapons of mass destruction so I can experience ocean only world. 

It's definitely cause I'm so cool and my ideas are so cool that they decided to add like 3 of my suggestions and definitely not because other people also suggested that.

On 6/28/2022 at 5:26 PM, Ardcrumb said:

Is there a reason why I can't eat the human flesh of a small child as another child or? 

Some people who were testing the game mistook it for an innuendo

On 6/28/2022 at 6:26 PM, Ardcrumb said:

Realism is scary let's just allow kids to kill each other for food and resources instead...wait a minute...

On 5/24/2022 at 4:03 PM, SomebodyRandom said:

Well, Wilson did go to University. He likely some studied medicine before dropping out.

Maxwell's quote for Defeated CC:

• "I don't know what to believe. All this time, I thought that They were..."

Seems to me that Klei's implying that They are not the shadows, Maxwell just referred to the shadows by "They" because that's what he thought They were.

I think he wanted to say: "I don't know what to believe. All this time, I thought that They were... the only ones"
I
 think its a tactic by klei to confuse us(i prefer shadow eldritch gods over the moon one tbh). I rckon he has a quote among the lines of " Did They know about this?" when walking into the archives. Maxwell is just perplexed Shadows aren´t the only gods in existence

Why does Wonkey have a spot in the Compendium page?????? I can’t dress them or read their lore bio.. this is confusing.. is there any actual purpose for Him/Her to be there?? On the Compendium it showcases 19 playable survivors (counting Wonkey..)

But when you click Curio Cabinet you only have 18 (Wonkey isn’t an option..)

Is there future plans for Wonkey or something?? Why go through the effort of adding them to the Compendium when you can’t do anything with em?

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why does Wonkey have a spot in the Compendium page?????? I can’t dress them or read their lore bio.. this is confusing.. is there any actual purpose for Him/Her to be there?? On the Compendium it showcases 19 playable survivors (counting Wonkey..)

But when you click Curio Cabinet you only have 18 (Wonkey isn’t an option..)

Is there future plans for Wonkey or something?? Why go through the effort of adding them to the Compendium when you can’t do anything with em?

weird, i can dress wonkey and l, i didnt check the live version, but in the beta they has a compendium page explaining what is wonkey

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

weird, i can dress wonkey and l, i didnt check the live version, but in the beta they has a compendium page explaining what is wonkey

Wait, what do you mean by dress Wonkey?? I thought it was adorable when I transformed that I ended up wearing what Wendy was last wearing before going Chimpanzee- If you can dress them does it automatically change your outfit when you become them or something?

(remember I’m on Xbox and our version of the game is always several hotfixes behind PC) 

10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait, what do you mean by dress Wonkey?? I thought it was adorable when I transformed that I ended up wearing what Wendy was last wearing before going Chimpanzee- If you can dress them does it automatically change your outfit when you become them or something?

(remember I’m on Xbox and our version of the game is always several hotfixes behind PC) 

i dont know but you can have dress combination saved like with regular characters to quick access them when using the wardrobe

i will try to remember sharing you screenshots when i arrive home so you find where to do it but i think was in the curio cabinet menu

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why does Wonkey have a spot in the Compendium page?????? I can’t dress them or read their lore bio.. this is confusing.. is there any actual purpose for them to be there?? On the Compendium it showcases 19 playable survivors (counting Wonkey..)

Click on them here to go into their wardrobe

image.thumb.png.976bf6033f1687f1e8571d3bbb7fd92f.png

There you can change their outfit

image.thumb.png.e9c9ff675c68642f75782c43ac98d3a8.png

In the Compendium you can also click on their icon to go into their description

image.thumb.png.43b9eb202cdf17e187132796d859fa64.png

And you can even go into their wardrobe from there

image.thumb.png.ab65f84c7ea6403a3fce922a2069f558.png

In-game, wardrobe has no function other than clothing presets I guess.

image.thumb.png.4d62bb6fc3b3f48ce58941cc1604cf14.png

Wonkey doesn't change their outfit automatically, you have to go into the wardrobe to get their outfit.

Archived