Click on them here to go into their wardrobe

image.thumb.png.976bf6033f1687f1e8571d3bbb7fd92f.png

There you can change their outfit

image.thumb.png.e9c9ff675c68642f75782c43ac98d3a8.png

In the Compendium you can also click on their icon to go into their description

image.thumb.png.43b9eb202cdf17e187132796d859fa64.png

And you can even go into their wardrobe from there

image.thumb.png.ab65f84c7ea6403a3fce922a2069f558.png

In-game, wardrobe has no function other than clothing presets I guess.

image.thumb.png.4d62bb6fc3b3f48ce58941cc1604cf14.png

Wonkey doesn't change their outfit automatically, you have to go into the wardrobe to get their outfit.

Yeah that’s not in my game.. but as I said earlier Xbox is at least a few hot fixes behind Pc version.

Which brings me to my next question of exactly how much has been changed since the current build im playing on to the up to date PC version?

(example I know they changed Wonkeys art design, made Pirate Raids a bit more forgiving, Fixed the Graphical glitch for Captains Tricon being invisible when in the players inventory etc…) 

But in my game: The Tricon is still invisible so I would just like to ask anyone who keeps up with the differences- what has been changed between the current Xbox build & the latest hotfix updates?

I would really like to know Klei's motivations for not putting Shipwrecked together. Does it have something to do with copyright and co-developer Capy Games? Even more now with Wonkey (a pseudo-Wilbur) the question came to my mind. :wilson_curious:

1 minute ago, Castiliano said:

I would really like to know Klei's motivations for not putting Shipwrecked together. Does it have something to do with copyright and co-developer Capy Games? Even more now with Wonkey (a pseudo-Wilbur) the question came to my mind. :wilson_curious:

Probably they wanna do new things or porting sw would be a lot of work whether or not to charge for it blah blah blah idk but I don’t expect to see it anytime soon

1 minute ago, Castiliano said:

Because the content is old, why spend your time and resources on things players have already experienced. Their approach of tackling ocean content in new ways is better for players to experience something new and fpr developers to be creative instead of being shackled to porting and recreating an experience that can already be played and is 6 years old.

2 hours ago, Dextops said:

Probably they wanna do new things or porting sw would be a lot of work whether or not to charge for it blah blah blah idk but I don’t expect to see it anytime soon

The official description for the moon quay update teases “but is this just the start of what’s to come?”

So I’d say getting more Shipwrecked mobs, biomes and mechanics is still highly possible if we are lucky maybe even some hamlet, gorge and forge themed stuff too.

2 hours ago, sudoku said:

Because the content is old, why spend your time and resources on things players have already experienced. Their approach of tackling ocean content in new ways is better for players to experience something new and fpr developers to be creative instead of being shackled to porting and recreating an experience that can already be played and is 6 years old.

I disagree with this, there’s no reason why they can’t do things the new way with new ideas and the like- while simultaneously at the same time: offering up a different type of world Gen setting for “Shipwrecked” which would probably function similar to the Shipwrecked mods that exist out there. Klei would not be the first game in history to take a player created mod and adapt it into actual game content.

(most the maps in Ark were mods first)

Personally: if Klei somehow managed to update DS single player to allow 2 player coop in RoG, Adventures Mode, Shipwrecked, Hamlet and I had access to the skins I’ve bought in DST- I doubt I’d still be playing DST…

Thats just how “important” those other types of world gens and mechanics can feel to people.

But then again.. I’m just one guy & my opinion doesn’t really matter xD

I would love to expand cooking in this game, on par with the gorge! Ovens, grills, wheat, grinders, recipes, syrup tapers, the sugar gum tree's, new ponds with diff fish etc. It'd make cooking so much more dynamic and exciting. It'd give players a choice on whether they wanted to just stick with the crockpot and the old recipes or if they wanted to incorporate some of the new...any way to make this happen Klei?

10 hours ago, Castiliano said:

10 hours ago, sudoku said:

to add something, they said that SW content takes place in tropical weather while DS RoG is based in other weather i cant remember the name

Why is there no “Preview” option for skins and belongings in the game shop?? I want to see what Wigfrid and Willows pirate skins look like but I have to play a guessing game on who’s clothing belongings to who.

Wouldn’t it just be more convenient if we could see the outfit in a preview build?

16 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why is there no “Preview” option for skins and belongings in the game shop?? I want to see what Wigfrid and Willows pirate skins look like but I have to play a guessing game on who’s clothing belongings to who.

Wouldn’t it just be more convenient if we could see the outfit in a preview build?

Can't you just use the survivor specific filter? Isn't there a option like that on console?

16 minutes ago, xhyom said:

Can't you just use the survivor specific filter? Isn't there a option like that on console?

Yes- but that’s only to buy the skin.. it does not have that option when in the wardrobe/belongings tabs to show you a preview of the outfit on your character.

47 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yes- but that’s only to buy the skin.. it does not have that option when in the wardrobe/belongings tabs to show you a preview of the outfit on your character.

Weird because that's already a thing on PC, doesn't look like something complicated to do too.image.png.ed86292be448ec2645be80dd6d8afaae.png

You know I’d like to know each developers favorite character rework (already done or yet to come) and Why..?

(if it’s yet to come you can reveal it later after their rework comes out)

I just find it intriguing to find out which parts of the developers own games they enjoy the most.

Following up on that question: What are the developers single favorite major game content update (the updates that added new biomes, mobs, resources etc to the game..) and why?

Archived