What types of skins would you like added to the game?

Skins Poll  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What types of skins would you like added to the game?

• Follower Skins (Chester, Glommer)
    • Building Skins (Fences, stations)
    • Character Heads and Clothing
    • Character Items (Abigail, Bernie to Ashley)
    • Combat Skins (Armor, Weapons)
    • Clothing Skins (Dapper Vest, Winter Hat)
    • Boating Skins (Mast, Anchor)
    • Just let me clean sweep bosses already.
    • I have no opinion.

Honestly? I want another batch of generic clothing again. 
Back when they removed stuff like icons and whatnot from the daily loot pool they made up for it by adding in a dozen or so new generic clothing skins that didn't belong to any character in particular that I enjoyed.
I want another batch of those, maybe some exotic skins too. Wanda's restored my hope for some Steampunk-y skins.
Stuff like corsets and fancy suits and the like!

I really, really wish for general nature element skins, it's completely possible and by far would be the most impacting in term of decoration.

I don't ONLY mean like bush skins, tree skins, but think big, Moon Stone, Pig King, the portal, okay you might have to pay to decorate a single entity or just grind those spools (completely doable) but that would be sweet if we finally get to make full worlds out of actual skins collections outside of abusing of the little diversity we have.

Oh and I wouldn't be against some distinguished bundle skins, you know, just cool to help me remind what's in that one among all of the others, simple little designs and all, could use a bunch of them especially if they can look like categories of item you'd store in :cry:

Okay well there’s a lot of people who are going to disagree with what I want- and I really don’t care what they think but..

Heres all the things I want at some point: 

98C8DB03-C1DA-4815-8E27-49E2F3F09291.thumb.png.7fa64c8997150d3e3b7f1104cf166439.png

Torture Camber as Curio Closet skin.

EF96E764-7425-4CBF-BA6A-01E5F9584C1C.thumb.png.6ef048a72f5fa4e0147b7f779a48d0ae.png

This as Skin for Glommer.

3E38B9A7-2F6C-4F53-9D1A-972BCA1434BC.thumb.jpeg.cb036ea0e7d1ef79d047f65eea8b8e0e.jpeg

This as a “Tattered Sails” Boat Mast.

63B01DD2-06E5-47D8-B582-AB483E931312.thumb.jpeg.b7b0708d341c94ef486e0e732cd1542e.jpeg

A Fire pit capable of keeping the player Warm with Blue or Green Flames. (Fingers crossed I get something like this for Hallowed Nights!)

7E9A83F8-88FA-489C-8314-29C382A06EB1.thumb.jpeg.49a613c141987fbbd432d32a5acebede.jpeg

5309431A-BA7E-4CBF-9C66-272796F13DAA.jpeg.bb91d7d689ea2eb690b431031285cf76.jpeg
Heres two skin sets I came up with last year as Hollowed Nights ideas. Two of which we actually GOT!! (Gorge style metal picket Fences and Mushlight street lights YaY!):wilson_love:

2B8F53B4-02EA-4113-98A5-0208BEBA856E.thumb.jpeg.fb7d6818a8529c109740be0af61c7f29.jpeg

I want a DC comics official Harley Quinn over-sized mallet skin at some point.. And if recent Terraria cross-over leaks are legit: (and with Tencent and Klei having their partnership Tencent has shares into Fortnite by the way…) Getting a Harley Quinn Mallet suddenly doesn’t sound so far fetched.

I won’t get my hopes up it WILL ever happen but I would love a partnership with Warner Bros to use licensed properties like the above Batman & Harry Potter. 

Some Batman skin ideas: Batarang for boomerang, Harleys Mallet for Hammer, Penguins duck mobile for boat cookie skin, And some from Harry Potter: Nimbus Broom for Clean Sweeper, Wizards Wand for Lantern/Torch, Sorting Hat for Top Hat.

But the three skins I want MOST out of this entire ridiculous list?

1- A firepit skin with green or blue flames.

2- A less girly more gothic looking Halloween appropriate Sisturn skin.

3- That Mowth bug thing as a Glommer skin

The skins I value most highly are the useful ones. Container skins for organisation, wormhole skins that appear on the map and pet skins that make the horrible little creatures shut up.

Beyond that, what I really want are character-themed building skins. I try to make my base look a bit different based on the character I'm playing as, so having a set of gothic structures for Wendy, overgrown structures for Wormwood or swamp structures for Wurt would be amazing.

I'd really like for every character to have the Heirloom Four (Guest of Honor, Triumphant, Survivor, Roseate) maybe even a costume (the type thats themed around in-game mobs, there's a lot of new ones now! And a lot of old ones) 
I'd absolutely LOVE to see how Wormwood or Wortox would clean up in their Guest of Honor, or to see how characters like Warly or Walter or Wortox are transformed by their Triumphant skin, etc. It's something I've wanted ever since Wortox released and every time a new character gets one of those four skins I'm really excited

So uhm Pearls Hermit house is upgradeable, Boat Masts are upgradable, Webber’s Spider Dens are upgradable- Dear Klei- You have exactly 4 Months to put this officially into the game:

4E260491-BD01-4939-B9A7-E1B8B3FB556B.jpeg.4992cf089d1d80d40bd3bf80fee62a38.jpeg

Thats right.. an Actual decorative string of lights just like the ones Winona is seen holding here.. They could be Upgradeables for Festive Trees, Spider Dens, Boat Masts, Pearls House, Pigman, Bunnymen and Merm huts- Just craft them.. walk over to the structure & upgrade with a pretty string of Christmas lights.

The Christmas lights were ALWAYS my favorite part of the Winter Holidays.. my grandfather would wake me up early in the mornings just to ride around town looking at holiday yard displays god do I miss those days. :wilson_cry:

4 hours ago, -Variant said:

Honestly? I want another batch of generic clothing again. 
Back when they removed stuff like icons and whatnot from the daily loot pool they made up for it by adding in a dozen or so new generic clothing skins that didn't belong to any character in particular that I enjoyed.
I want another batch of those, maybe some exotic skins too. Wanda's restored my hope for some Steampunk-y skins.
Stuff like corsets and fancy suits and the like!

Yes, yes, all the yes.

These are greatly underappreciated and could offer so many different themes. :biggrin-new:

I think character structures should get skins (this slots under character items, along with character followers)

Having Wurt be able to build skinned craftsmerm houses, merm florpifications, and merm king, would be great!

Especially if, say, you used the Abyssal skin, the Abyssal DIY kit would spawn an Abyssal Merm king? Same basic concept with the other merms that come from Wurt's structures.

You could also flip it around, and do the same for pigs, or bunnymen!

Archived