favourite forgotten about item

there are a few items that are usually forgotten about, unused and completely unknown about. a few examples of these are the cat cap, nightmare amulet, tail of three kitties and you could even say darts. i wonder what forgotten items people like most, mines definitely the cat cap.

Thulecite Medallion.

It shows where the Ancient Key is and if you don't know where Ancient Guardian, like during your first time going into the ruins, it will show you where the Guardian is. It prevents a lot of headaches and brain power since you can just see it on the map.

22 minutes ago, Baark0 said:

Pick/axe

I don't mind spending a bit of thulecite to refresh pickaxe and axe durability, plus it works faster which is nice.

its a nice concept, my problem is that every time you want one, you have to go down into the ruins to get it. sure, you could make a whole bunch at once, but theres only so many luxury tools you can carry, even with a krampus sack, just to make a stash of these. and if you're gonna be in the ruins, why not get all the good loot?

though picking an item, i'd say rabbit earmuffs for no other reason then i think the skins are nice

treasure chests, while not an item per say, are really fun in my opinion 

I don't care if I get trash, it's fun to see what I get 

I also like top hats, they look nice 

but best out of them all, garland, why you might ask? because I like Basil(from Omori) and he wears a flower crown, and I want to look like em because I like(hell, I like him so much, he's even my pfp)

lets see there too many things

sleep darts seem like no one use it because panflute or sleepbook even if sometimes i used it during klaus fight because everyone forgot again to bring a flute to it to put the 10 krampus to sleep so i just try to carry a stack whit me if i am able to make them

frog sandwich seems like a food everyone just seems to ignore i mean sure you can make whit that pice of meat other things but then again you can just use a red mushroom and 2 sticks to make it very cheap

wormhole reskins it just seems people have forgoten those actualy exist again even if they are helpfull to remember what hole gets to what side

20 minutes ago, Erineyes7 said:

I actually quite like the rain coat, It's got it's use cases, whether it being actually get some work done, or just using a miners hat. It's simple, but I find it to work.

Just glad you didn't say "Rain Hat". If the Rain Coat is underused, then the Rain Hat is its dopey little brother that no one wants to play with because they eat their own boogers.

The most forgotten/unpopular items that I use are probably rain coat, tail o'three, chilled amulet and perhaps luxury fan, tho I think that one is more used. 

And i don't think nightmare amulet fits the criteria, it's mandatory for a boss fight and most people know what it does and use it. 

I definitely use chilled amulet a lot, because Webber. Also water balloons.

I'm too lazy to tend a thermal stone all the time, I leave whatever flammable bases I have in Summer, and Chester is a no-go because non-friended and just-friended spiders insist on killing him. So I pack a chilled amulet for cooling down, and water balloons for random firefighting on the go.

Archived