If you could Change 1 thing About DST what would it be?

Give variety to every following in-game year. As it stands there's nothing different from year 1 to year 30 (aside from things like the moon storm event that is temporary and manual). Different world based events that are unpredictable would make surviving past day 200+ more interesting in my opinion, and lessen the mentality of "sit around and build because I've already done everything and nothing's very challenging anymore".

37 minutes ago, Pig Princess said:

If so, then I would make domesticated beefalo not poop, even if nobody rides it at the moment.

In that case ill use my one klei genie wish to reverse this :wilsoalmostangelic:

Domesticated beef pooping is a huge boon for Wormwood players, farmers, sailors and people who dont have wood to spare for fire fuel. Especially if u tame one in the first autumn. 

I think klei struck a nice middle ground by removing pooping while riding. I would hate it if they removed beef pooping completely. Beefs poop thats a core part of what they are as a mob.

If ur beef is not being ridden and in a pen the max amount of poop that will gather up in its surroundings is like two. 

I think the real issue rather is that the fly noises on poop are completely out of proportion, over the top, ridiculously  , mega, uber, way too loud :lol:

I’d change the DIFFICULTY I want Klei’s official version of what they personally feel an uncompromising mode should be- and not some mod created version of it.. 

A GOOD start would be taking some of the cool challenging mobs, biomes & weather hazards from Shipwrecked and Hamlet & adding those to DST.

Mostly just making it so chopped trees have a % chance to spawn a hostile mob (and no not a dumb easy to beat tree guard)

More attack variants in the regular enemies. So most enemies and mini/ bosses dont end up being the exact same pattern but different timing. Like how the shattered spiders, spitter spiders, and ewcus have 2 methods of attack. Would be nice to see some of that with the enemies or more teamwork to the mobs that survive together.

can it be about the lore? i just wish the timeline for survivors entering the constant was more consistent

iirc wilson was dragged in sometime in the 1920s and a lot of people believe he was the first one in, but theres evidence for characters that got dragged in 1916 or so (winona's conspiracy board) 

i have no specific changes in mind. other then changes that make this easier to follow. 

unless wanda can explain this, if she is a time traveler  

7 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

can it be about the lore? i just wish the timeline for survivors entering the constant was more consistent

iirc wilson was dragged in sometime in the 1920s and a lot of people believe he was the first one in, but theres evidence for characters that got dragged in 1916 or so (winona's conspiracy board) 

i have no specific changes in mind. other then changes that make this easier to follow. 

unless wanda can explain this, if she is a time traveler  

lore says wilson was the last one in (without including walter and maybe wanda) if people dont know that it isnt lore's problem

lov u lore, ur doin great

also, id like an option to disable the seasonal filters, summers yellow filter hurts my eyes

14 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

Making the fishing rod able to pull items in the water closer to land.

Would make cleaning up destroyed boats alot more convenient, especially when purposefully destroying them so they don't block the knobbly tree nuts from growing.

THIS, this, more of this. Even if lazy forager exist, i would like this idea!

Archived