Wanda Theory thread!

51 minutes ago, minespatch said:

crafting gases would be interesting!

Kind of taking a note from Oxygen not included.

Yes! And it should cause debuffs (as to not overlap with Warly and Wigfrid). Have the character throw them for an aoe effect.

Here is some theory crafting

Heart break perfume- enemies attack each other for x duration (clockworks are immune).

Oily perfume- enemies take far more fire damage for x duration.

Putrid perfume- lingers in an area and enemies will stay x tiles away from it. Including some bosses. In pvp characters hit by this cannot eat for x duration. 

Soothing perfume- enemies do less damage for x duration. 

Something like that.

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

It would be kinda funny if Wanda was related to Wagstaff. Ala—the classic duo gets split up during an experiment gone wrong trope.

Never got that vibe from Wagstaff though.

I doubt they'll make them biologically related but their stories will intersect.  Maybe they could be business partners or competitors. 

7 hours ago, Totopon_XD said:

I made this drawing of what I think Wanda looks like

1422340848_ItsWandaDontStarve.thumb.jpg.f8aea2b0ca4b43bee1b467264741928c.jpg

i like to think that she wear glasses like wagstaff 

actually that makes sense... she is holding the glasses with the other hand...interesting

I have a completely opposite idea of what she would look like

Could Wanda be the same person that got sucked into the portal in Winona's short the 'Next of kin'. Cause that character also had similar looking gloves.

image.thumb.png.d5c69d352c1cbf485af3110237c9f9bd.png

It also seems Wanda is missing one of her gloves in the silhouette and that character in the short also lost one of their gloves  

image.png

4 minutes ago, Soumyadip543 said:

Could Wanda be the same person that got sucked into the portal in Winona's short the 'Next of kin'. Cause that character also had similar looking gloves.

No this is Wagstaff, it was confirmed by Jeff Agala(Art director of Klei)

https://jeffagala.tumblr.com/post/615031573046296576/winona-tries-to-save-wagstaff-from-being-sucked

1 hour ago, Soumyadip543 said:

So Wasgstaff is in the constant? I thought he was projecting himself there.

Yeah! I think hes in a safe place somewhere in the constant and hes projecting himself from there, where he might be? Who knows!

1 hour ago, Soumyadip543 said:

That was confirmed to be my man Wagstaff, and we can see that she has gloves on both hands, but that's a good reach 

22 hours ago, Hornete said:

She's holding a pocket watch, and in the original post they italiced time. So she's certainly going to have some perks related to time! Perhaps she could be able to speed up the flow of time for certain objects? Or be able to hop back in time a few seconds, if she suffers a lot of damage. So much that could be done and im very excited to see how Klei implements a character with perks related to time.

okay but old lady tracer sounds a bit too wacky, she probably just has a watch the same way Warbucks just had a blunderbuss, plus I think it looks more like a potion, which would be cool to have an alchemist character

6 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

okay but old lady tracer sounds a bit too wacky, she probably just has a watch the same way Warbucks just had a blunderbuss, plus I think it looks more like a potion, which would be cool to have an alchemist character

I mean a character having anything to do with controlling time wouldn't be anything but wacky!

I should also mention, the points reward link from the post is named "itsabouttime" So yeah, I think this character is definitely gonna be about time :p

1 minute ago, Hornete said:

I mean a character having anything to do with controlling time wouldn't be anything but wacky!

I should also mention, the points reward link from the post is named "itsabouttime" So yeah, I think this character is definitely gonna be about time :p

only time will tell

(i hate myself for that but it needed to be made)

On 8/12/2021 at 8:30 PM, Hornete said:

She's holding a pocket watch, and in the original post they italiced time. So she's certainly going to have some perks related to time! Perhaps she could be able to speed up the flow of time for certain objects? Or be able to hop back in time a few seconds, if she suffers a lot of damage. So much that could be done and im very excited to see how Klei implements a character with perks related to time.

sounds like rollback with extra steps

Archived