[Nurse Spider] A different perception.

It's a lot better! The mouth and eyes are a vast improvement.
I think the fur looks better as well, I'd personally change the colors up a bit.
I think the vibrant colors give it an alien look, it doesn't seem like spider queen offspring because of this, at least to me personally. 
Well done though!

Just now, -Variant said:

It's a lot better! The mouth and eyes are a vast improvement.
I think the fur looks better as well, I'd personally change the colors up a bit.
I think the vibrant colors give it an alien look, it doesn't seem like spider queen offspring because of this, at least to me personally. 
Well done though!

exactly what i was typing up just now :lol: the color scheme and oval eyes r such an odd choice.... the mandibles look like two tiny carrots coming out of its mouth to me lol. 

i also really like what they did with the eyes, taking out the one in the middle and replacing with the familiar trio of smaller dots makes it a lot better and less alien i think. 

Both are nice but the original looks too flat / too filled with solid color / not fuzzy enough (in comparison to the other spiders it looks odd). Especially from behind, like some members already have pointed out. Good work, admittedly, although I don't want to say too many bad things about the original nurse spider. Also, their healing animation (the web circle) is a bit wonky. The AoE animations from The Forge were gorgeous and made a bit more sense.

Yeah, your desing is quite better, I think it could also use a more doctory palette (like white and red or smth)

i think the dude hosting the rhymes with play stream said it was an unused asset from a older update, so that could explain why it looks more like a caves spider

edit: now i look at it it looks like it has carrots for fangs so maybe an alternative moon spider?

3 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

edit: now i look at it it looks like it has carrots for fangs so maybe an alternative moon spider?

Its animation files use the name "spider_wolf", suggest it’s a wolf spider. Might explain the “carrots”.

ARACHNOPHOBE WARNING

Spoiler

B43A5A2F-5292-4A26-951C-3E734D133F06.thumb.jpeg.31573d14a4c3ce27f231527095a05aa7.jpeg

big carrots amirite

2 minutes ago, Grim the said:

Its animation files use the name "spider_wolf", suggest it’s a wolf spider. Might explain the “carrots”.

ARACHNOPHOBE WARNING

Reveal hidden contents

B43A5A2F-5292-4A26-951C-3E734D133F06.thumb.jpeg.31573d14a4c3ce27f231527095a05aa7.jpeg

big carrots amirite

man i really have to read the whole post before hitting reveal hidden comments

6 hours ago, Ohan said:

the mandibles look like two tiny carrots coming out of its mouth to me lol. 

Glad I'm not the only one! Lol

5 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

Ah... So you're a man of culture as well.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Russian_Philin said:

My friend [ @Creatorofswamps ] decided to redraw this spider. I think that these small changes make this spider much better.
In general, to be honest, I don't like the appearance of this spider, so I would like to see or hear opinions about it.
F3NP1ZP2IBI.jpg?size=1080x1080&quality=96&sign=d08ea15a419022d2547a1fe8534c5123&type=album

Furry spiders are better spiders instantly, It's a fact.

996.gif.18d59c41c49b62b36d96d3d6dbe8be3a.gif

Archived