Have you ever had a dream- that um, you had, well, about DS or DST

Just wondering. I'm regularly being plagued by dst themed dreams, like back when I was focusing on completing adventure mode and having hyper-realistic koalephant hunting dreams or my two most recent ones, where I met my first ever tamed beefalo (and oh boy, beefalos are sure giant in person) or experienced an alternative origin story of the constant- which is that the entire world is some kind retirement place, and to get there, to the 'heaven' level, you have to take one person along with you and put them in the 'island' level. So Maxwell grabbed Wilson and threw him out there so he can be old in peace ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ there were more details to this, as the constant still couldn't be escaped, and all the old rich people who decided to go there had a silent hope that the random people they took with them will figure out a way home. 

There was many more before that, and I don't doubt more will come to my obsessed little brain.

How about you? Have you ever had a dst themed dream? Was it fun or opposite? 

i had a dream in which i "knew" about a refined nightmare fuel recipe and then i somehow dreamt that fuel weaver gave an even higher tier nightmare fuel even though nether exist an i was confused for a bit because i was so sure about a refined nightmare fuel and how i just had an incredibly hard fight and took me a minute to realise that none of that happened (this was when me and my friend were getting ready to fight fuelweaver for the first time)

I have had one dst related dream. It was about a new ocean creature called the "oarster", It was a creature that was meant to help sailing by pushing your boat if you have tamed it. Im wondering if I should try to flesh out the creature and drop it in the suggestions

I had one really weird one. Firstly, it was a new RoT update. The only change I saw was the fact that now you had to click once for every pickaxe swing. So they reworked mining. But what was more interesting for me was the return of Gorge. Now not only did my dream mix up Forge and Gorge, but also, it wasn't even the normal Forge. They gave us some new bow and gauntlet skins, like those existed already, and they reworked minion A.I., like in a MOBA game. It was extremely confusing after I woke up, but it all made sense at the time of the dream, like the way dreams usually are

I've had a couple where it was...well, it's weird. Nothing from the DS/T universe was actually named or said, it was just a basic survival kinda thing, but I woke up feeling that I had been in a realistic first-person version of that game.  I vaguely remember laying in a field as the sun rose, and thinking "Oh this is the savannah, I should pick some grass while I'm here", wandering over to a beach to collect my "daily pearls", and there was something about a changed, darker version where there was chaotic forest and frogs everywhere. Also something about rescuing someone from a swamp?  (which I actually did in-game once, after all.) It had weird little realistic details, such as I could _feel_ the grass crinkling underneath my clothes and smell the rain.

All of this was from the point of view of me being IN the game, not controlling a character on a screen.  I was in a wilderness world where I was wandering through different biomes, collecting stuff, there was day and night and weather, and it definitely pinged as "Don't Starve" in my brain instead of as some other survival game.

I...don't even know.  : P

...Notorious

Ok, so I do remember dreaming about something Don't Starve Together-related (90% sure) but I forgot all about the dream, lol, but I think it was memorable because it had the Living Staff in it, which I'm 60% sure about. I think it was because I loved using the Living Staff and the idea of a healing staff and its artwork was so cool. :wilson_smile:

I had interesting one but it  happened a while ago so i cant remember everything

This dream was specifically before i knew about hamlet thats why it was interesting

Dream started like pretty normal but i was basically playing wilson first person

I was searching trough crafting tabs next to alchemy and saw a baloon crafting recipe 

I remember that it was super hard to craft and it took a while but i finally finished and started flying i was looking around while fliying then i saw a door based on a different game called TerraTech and door looked like this but heavily dont starve themed

Spoiler

It took me 20 mins to find this picture bruh

Screenshot_20210407-011746_YouTube.jpg.890d25e21a0b8147d41e6ae658c5a0f3.jpg

and then i obviously entered to the gate but i cant remember what was exactly in 

I guess when you enter to the gate it was end of the game but it never said that i beat the game 

And also i KNOW that whatever behind that door was extemely scary klei got worldvide by how scary that part was my half gamer brother sometimes plays horror games and hes pretty much can resist that he left computer (for some reason im not the one surviving anymore) few seconds after entering the gate 

And i remember that i felt pretty much the same its a real shame i cant remember what was behind that door it was dark (dark as in those dark humor) and full of lore 

Sincerely, 

Ca--

HellHeater.

I had some dreams but they turn into something weird

My first dream is that i was in the constant with my friends, like basically pickle's first person mod. I was wigfrid and idk about my friends. In order to craft a torch, you need to have that braids in the side of your hair or smthin but i dont have that and my friends have it so we go on a quest to get braids. I later acquired it but its more of a long rectangular thin cardboard box thats connected to my head with kokichi komaeda scenes in there. It then turned out to be that THEM was really just a lonely kid with no friends since everyone feared him. He did gain two friend at the end tho.

The second one was like im chilling with all the characters right? Apparently Walter forgot his pioneer hat so i went to get it. When i came back, they're all staring at me which caught me offguard. They later said that im dreaming then i teleported to a carnival. I'm now my younger self with an adult. Their face is blurred so I cant recognize them. They asked if I had a bad dream abd I said no then that dream ended.

Was it good? The first one was weird but good nonetheless, the second one was a nightmare.

Most dreams I have are still nightmares

Spoiler

...of me being stuck in a psychiatric hospital...

Yeah. Kinda sus if I say so myself.

But then one time, I believe I had a dream regarding The Verge (the fan gamemode tower defense that didn't came to be) with an actual animatic; here's where it gets interesting; 

A moondrop fell from a moon as darkness took over the place, the moon stopped shining afterwards, and the moondrop would activate The Verge's version of a Gateway.

I swear this dream happened way before RoT's trailer was released, roughly after 2019's Hallowed Nights.

Could've been a vision? Who knows. It's hard to prove it now.

I mentioned this in a separate thread long ago but I once had a dream that after picking berries, a whole flock of gobblers jumped out of the bushes and proceeded to attack me; they didn't do a lot of damage (like 5 damage per peck) but in a swarm it was lethal.

I think someone made a mod of it (or at least a short clip of their own rendition) after I mentioned it, but I can't find a source to it anymore.

I once had a dream where Deerclops spawned directly inside of my Koalefant pen. Instead of fighting back, the Koalefant chose to flee into the fence, and somehow literally teleported through it and ran to safety. Wizard Koala.

I also had a dream where we somehow found a way to respawn and farm Ancient Guardian without actually killing Fuelweaver.

I have dedicated my life to searching for the true wizard Koala.

2 hours ago, Owlrus said:

I mentioned this in a separate thread long ago but I once had a dream that after picking berries, a whole flock of gobblers jumped out of the bushes and proceeded to attack me; they didn't do a lot of damage (like 5 damage per peck) but in a swarm it was lethal.

I think someone made a mod of it (or at least a short clip of their own rendition) after I mentioned it, but I can't find a source to it anymore

After looking through the forums i have found it, it was made by @Scrimbles

Once I saw a dream about an update that adds random jumpscares to the game that  they said they inspired from good feedbacks from Halloween bats from trees (which I hate). I just was tried the game and got jumpscare when mining.

i've had many, ranging from scenarios where i see characters acting out as if i was playing the game, from dreaming about telling my friends about the game, to creepypasta-like situations that will never be possible (including having a dream where deerclops was in real life, destroying everything and killing everyone i knew.)
most notably, after a day of me playing dst and preparing to engage in going to the ruins, i had a dream that went over every single thing i had done in preparation and was successful in my ruins journey! i woke up pleased

note: said ruins journey never happened because right after this, i pretty much stopped playing dst and i may be better off making a whole new world if i ever were to do this again

You know a long time ago I had a dream about a space biome being added to single player DS, I only remember now because I made a post on my blog about it and I came across it the other day. I guess klei just monitors my brain or something

Archived